Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s still in her name which makes her liable for council tax etc until she has had the public examination. She isn’t complying with terms set out.
What’s stopping her from moving in? She’s repeatedly said it’s bad for her mental helf which is a load a garbage

Yes it would have to be I suppose as there are bills outstanding which she owes. Is she going to say she hasn't been receiving communications from the court/her accountant as she has been living at other addresses?
And her driving ban

Reactions: 8
It is a Limited Liability Partnership - go read-up about them. Also the company isn't going active until end of July I believe or is that the JYY woman one - they all are of course.
Rebuild her empire ?? She’s bleeping BANKRUPT!!!! What about rebuilding the business’s she’s caused financial harm to ? What about the creditors she swindled?

There really isn’t any accountability with her is there ? My Grandfather came to this country in the 1960’s and built his business from very little money, my father was so poor growing up, they had to live hand to mouth for years with little to no luxuries until he started to turn a profit After many years he became successful and respected by treating his clients fairly and providing homes for many immigrants on low incomes and business advice so they could replicate themselves. But with her setting up a business is just about get in quick by putting her name to as many shoddy products and clothing ranges as possible and try and make as much money in as short time as possible, not giving a duck if she’s ripping off her fans and taking money from them during a pandemic. She will never have an empire , she will always be a rip off merchant. Nothing more she’s a disgrace and shouldn’t be allowed to profit from loopholes and put her name to anything unless the profits go straight to the people she owes. Rant over !!! witch got me steaming 😡🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What’s stopping her from moving in? She’s repeatedly said it’s bad for her mental helf which is a load a garbage

And her driving ban
It isn't her's any more - the debts against it are - mortgage, council tax, utilities, etc. She has not repaid the monthly sums which were fixed under her IVA by the court whereby should would only pay back around 40% of her debts anyway. She now owes around £2.5mil - mostly to HMRC, accountants and solicitors. She just thinks they will write it all off if she waits long enough. Never mind the smaller amounts owed to local businesses. She is an utter disgrace. My husband was contacted by HMRC last year and told he owed them over £2,000. This was pretty funny as they had recently refunded him this amount after receiving his accounts from his accountant. He was given one month to pay or fines would be levied, bailiffs may be employed. £2,000 for a normal working bloke and they are gonna come after him. £2,500,000 at least £900k of which is owed to HMRC and they aren't bleeping bovvered! She should be in a debtors' prison like in Victorian times. She had 6 different holidays/breaks last year - we had none like most people on here.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It isn't her's any more - the debts against it are - mortgage, council tax, utilities, etc. She has not repaid the monthly sums which were fixed under her IVA by the court whereby should would only pay back around 40% of her debts anyway. She now owes around £2.5mil - mostly to HMRC, accountants and solicitors. She just thinks they will write it all off if she waits long enough. Never mind the smaller amounts owed to local businesses. She is an utter disgrace. My husband was contacted by HMRC last year and told he owed them over £2,000. This was pretty funny as they had recently refunded him this amount after receiving his accounts from his accountant. He was given one month to pay or fines would be levied, bailiffs may be employed. £2,000 for a normal working bloke and they are gonna come after him. £2,500,000 at least £900k of which is owed to HMRC and they aren't bleeping bovvered! She should be in a debtors' prison like in Victorian times. She had 6 different holidays/breaks last year - we had none like most people on here.
This is what angers me Liar , people likeyou and your husband who no doubt work hard and abide by laws and file your tax returns, pay bills etc get hounded for the smallest amounts and this piece of filth gets to do and owe whatever and however much she likes and nothing gets done. She makes a mockery of everything and is constantly sticking two fingers up to the general public who couldn’t get away with a tenth of her tit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They do write some tit , Everything about that article implies she has been discharged ,
Following Bankruptcy, Bounces back , her business venture Director with companies house etc etc
Back to the volunteer emergency responder crap I see , Well hope you’re not bleeding to death and you’re more than twenty minute walk away

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just an advert for the transport company.

That beetle is very old, my memory is a little faulty but didn't she buy that for Princess many years ago?
Yeah bought in 2010 when Princess was 2...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another BS story in the Scum about KP building her beauty brand and she is a director in her new company Katie KP Limited....eeerrr no a bankrupt cannot be a director and it was bull with a bit of research from Companies House.

The director is Jeyda Yeter Yilmaz who seemsto be acting as director for several of KP s businesses and for Chloe Ferry aswell.

False reporting from the Scum as usual and they seem to be deleting comments that are pointing it out that KP cannot be a director
Found this, It does list Jeyda not Klattie

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Thanks, I do remember that, I thought what a strange thing to buy considering by time Princess will be driving the car will be fucked.
And it is! How is your foot today by the way?

Reactions: 5
Just an advert for the transport company.

That beetle is very old, my memory is a little faulty but didn't she buy that for Princess many years ago?
another asset forgotten about then?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So her and Keiran aren’t divorced yet then 🙄 it says.
That is actually the first article Ive read that has some facts in it, and a source...was worth the read. The Sun is full of tit but I love the comments. I do wonder though if they print the tit to deliberately wind people up and deliberately create negativity, which is exactly what klattie loves doing too.

Reactions: 14
has price‘s hairdresser borrowed Cole’s turkey teef?
What’s wrong with people, if they think the teeth look great? 🤷‍♀️
Another prick with the comedy teeth.

Dr Teeth springs to my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.