Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember looking at her wedding pics to Kieron and thinking she was pregnant straight away. She announced it a few days later. I could have a 6th sense for this guys just bare with me.... šŸ¤£
Canā€™t see it ,43 in may , what with the problems ie caesareans etc sheā€™s had in the past sheā€™s have to be mad, oh hang on šŸ¤£, also what with most of her exes partners expecting she prob wouldnā€™t be able to keep it a secret ,

Reactions: 13
Getting slated for walking their dogs in crops.

and she wants their bedroom like this šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Seriously? That bedroom is hideous! Not surprising that she wants it as her taste in everything is awful. Didnā€™t she have a pink car at one point?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously? That bedroom is hideous! Not surprising that she wants it as her taste in everything is awful. Didnā€™t she have a pink car at one point?
Not just A pink car, multiple pink cars. šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Did everybody see when tweedledum and tweedledee were moving that crap out of the house ? Most people have pics of the family kids, from what I saw every pic was of her ,
Made me laugh when one of the headlines was
Carl selling his house complete with huge painting of her , made me want to bid for it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm home, pissed off, got hit by a bleep in a Blue BMW, made a right mess of my bike, foot is throbbing now and I'll be buggered if I'm scrolling through 5 pages of DRIVEL!!
Sorry to hear, glad your ok. Well sort of ok.šŸ˜Ÿ

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did everybody see when tweedledum and tweedledee were moving that crap out of the house ? Most people have pics of the family kids, from what I saw every pic was of her ,
Made me laugh when one of the headlines was
Carl selling his house complete with huge painting of her , made me want to bid for it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Wheresprecious youā€™re only laughing coz you got in first šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Getting slated for walking their dogs in crops.

and she wants their bedroom like this šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Wait, what ? How the duck is watching parliamentary TV, ā€œmaking a changeā€ ?? I just canā€™t with this pair šŸ™„

I'm home, pissed off, got hit by a bleep in a Blue BMW, made a right mess of my bike, foot is throbbing now and I'll be buggered if I'm scrolling through 5 pages of DRIVEL!!
What a bleep (Blue BMW person) hope your foot feels a little better today @265 honey *hugs* x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Wait, what ? How the duck is watching parliamentary TV, ā€œmaking a changeā€ ?? I just canā€™t with this pair šŸ™„

What a bleep (Blue BMW person) hope your foot feels a little better today honey *hugs* x
It looks like it actually says making a chance. Well they are a pair of chancers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oft. Sorry to hear that my dad was into bikes in the seventies. He had a bad accident left him paralysed for the rest of his life .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

What a bleep (Blue BMW person) hope your foot feels a little better today @265 honey *hugs* x
She was watching the debate on her petition Track A Troll. I cannot see how our government can make a law on ID for Twitter, Facebook etc. as they are global platforms. :(

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Thanks Dinky, ā¤, I'm fine this morning, small bruise on my foot, little tender, no drama, however my bike needs a lot
of TLC right now. With Luck there is a lot of damage to his car!

Talking of Drama or lack of, seen on Katie's IG stories her with horses again, I thought she was broke? :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just can't bleeping deal with all her bullshit at the minute. I cannot believe she is being given a platform to spout a constant stream of lies. Channel Bore especially should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. It's beyond disgusting & wrong on so many levels. They're just making themselves look look completely ridiculous because her bullshit is so easily found everywhere.

She is insulting the endless genuine carers, disabled, those living in chronic pain, those with mental health issues, animal lovers, those who have lost loved ones to Covid, those who have lost jobs & homes through Covid, those struggling to feed their families, those who HAVE abided by Covid rules, those who are having any issues surrounding pregnancy. Driving with no license or insurance.

I can't even be arsed to list her lies because it's every bleeping time her mouth moves.

She is everything that's wrong with society. I bleeping despise the witch beyond words šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Someone posted this on Skankys IG post. (the one about Track a Troll)

Who will be monitoring this or do you have to report it like you do now .. also why is Katie's daughter allowed to do a live surely that is opening up potential bullying and unwanted comments and pedalo's. She wanted to see how many people were watching her live over 2 she said thousand her brother came in to and her dad I personally would not allow my daughter to do that while her disabled brother is trolled its just asking for it as innocent as it sounds I would not allow my daughter to do a live maybe just her friends but not the whole world daddy should of shut it down instead of playing along with it . Sadly its not innocent anymore and lives for adults only

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.