Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's bullshit so far. It's just boring. She's boring. A boring, lying, narcissist 😴

The biggest problem Princess has got is her bleeping mother 😡
So Kerry Katona says Katie Price is happy that Michele Chin is preggers🤣 what an interesting article🤦🏻‍♀️😴

Katie Price reporting on Mental Health... that’s bloody smashing that!🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Bracing myself for 'Stephs Crap Lunch' and Skankeys appearance.
Are you taking 1 for the team? I can't today....I may end up accidently smashing the TV in a rage. So Steph's Sick Bag are sooooo desperate they've got Skanky talking to her own daughter?! 🤷. It's a bleeping joke.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Coles house is bugging me. I can't understand why he would sell it. I assume that he would owe most of it back to the bank, so why bother. He would be better renting it out, than selling it. I have a feeling that is not his house, he is renting it, and got his marching orders. Either his auld fella owns it, or the landlord wants rid of the drama. Didn't a neighbour report skanky for driving without a licence. Maybe the neighbours have complained to the landlord.
I can confirm it’s Cole house, have checked on the land register 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Will KP ask Princess if ‘she loves mummy’ a billion times like she does Harvey

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Hope they are keeping an eye out on who is driving to Leeds today ⚠ 📹 🚘 🤣
Very strange.... nothing on hers, his or pointy chins IG grid or stories and there’s always something before she goes on... the drive up/makeup/hair etc 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Very strange.... nothing on hers, his or pointy chins IG grid or stories and there’s always something before she goes on... the drive up/makeup/hair etc 🤔
The 9:50am Essex to Leeds train is delayed due to a wig on the line or something, it was on the news earlier...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I noticed that 🤔 maybe she is going to be on video from home, seeing as neither of them can drive 🤣

• Haha
Are you taking 1 for the team? I can't today....I may end up accidently smashing the TV in a rage. So Steph's Sick Bag are sooooo desperate they've got Skanky talking to her own daughter?! 🤷. It's a bleeping joke.
I am and will report back in my usual diatribe later. Blue!

• Heart
I am sure he is driving, seen as the car comes and goes

I can’t imagine how much I would need to be paid to drive to Leeds and back every single day. Nah thanks

• Wow
Reactions: 8
For all the good it will do I have just emailed Steph’s crap lunch -

I have just read this comment in the sun newspaper regarding the interview with Katie price and her daughter about teen pressure and social media and I have to say I agree wholeheartedly ; Unbelievable, what about you the pressure of the endless teasing her daughter must get about the por n video, the law breaking and the lying this woman is responsible for? Let alone the fact she put her out on the internet from practically day 1 and constantly uses her for her own financial gain!
How can the producer justify allowing Katie Price, who is in the news daily for seemingly driving whilst banned, encouraging her children to swear on camera, swindling naive customers with low standard internet purchases, owing hundreds of thousands of pounds which she has an upcoming court case for airtime to possibly influence teenagers? I can’t think of a more unsuitable person for the job? As for internet misuse she constantly has her camera in the face of Harvey who due to his lack of understanding could not possibly give consent to the number of scripted videos and photographs where he appears to be naked. I work in television myself and am at a loss as to how she is not scrutinised as generally we have to be so careful around mental health issues.
I would be grateful of an explanation as I’m sure I won’t be the first to complain due to her high media exposure currently.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Oh the irony.

Unbelieveable, I'm fuming!

She's on SPL today apparently waxing lyrical about teenage mental health and the pressures facing teenagers.

She needs to look closer to home.

I can't imagine the pressures on the mental health of her own children especially Harvey, Junior and Jett (sorry, less so Princess who sadly seems to be following in KPs footsteps) that her behaviour, lying, law breaking, restraining orders for threatening behaviour, need I go on, puts them under. Bunny I think is too young to see her mum for what she is.

Poor Junior I think, in my humble opinion, is smart enough to see what she is and must get teased like crazy at school. A real dichotomy for the poor lad. She's his mum afterall but a complete embarrassment.

Harvey is exploited for monetary gain and Jett just looks sad, unhappy and about to cry when he's with her. Don't even get me started on 'Clearblue Coles' alledged violent tendancies and inappropriate behaviour towards Princess.

How has she got the barefaced cheek and audacity to pontificate about this has made my blood boil.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can confirm it’s Cole house, have checked on the land register 👍
I wonder how big his mortgage is! Perhaps he is having trouble paying it after forking out for Maldives holiday etc. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh the irony.

Unbelieveable, I'm fuming!

She's on SPL today apparently waxing lyrical about teenage mental health and the pressures facing teenagers.

She needs to look closer to home.

I can't imagine the pressures on the mental health of her own children especially Harvey, Junior and Jett (sorry, less so Princess who sadly seems to be following in KPs footsteps) that her behaviour, lying, law breaking, restraining orders for threatening behaviour, need I go on, puts them under. Bunny I think is too young to see her mum for what she is.

Poor Junior I think, in my humble opinion, is smart enough to see what she is and must get teased like crazy at school. A real dichotomy for the poor lad. She's his mum afterall but a complete embarrassment.

Harvey is exploited for monetary gain and Jett just looks sad, unhappy and about to cry when he's with her. Don't even get me started on 'Clearblue Coles' alledged violent tendancies and inappropriate behaviour towards Princess.

How has she got the barefaced cheek and audacity to pontificate about this has made my blood boil.
That’s why I emailed channel 4 the hypocrisy is ridiculous?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣 I used to love those things "boinggggg"
One of my kids used to have a pair of Kangahoppers, so I obviously had to try them out 🙄 yup big mahoosive mistake, I ended up bouncing through Holland Park couldn’t get them to stabilise, tried to grab a hold of a bench, failed, and gravity sent me flailing in a heap, I tore off a nail and now have a inch and a half scar under my chin and a stone in my knee (still there 5 years later).

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not the best at photoshop sorry 😂
Ooh you are - that sewn-back hand is just perfect! So Scented by KP burgers are a thing now 🤮

One of my kids used to have a pair of Kangahoppers, so I obviously had to try them out 🙄 yup big mahoosive mistake, I ended up bouncing through Holland Park couldn’t get them to stabilise, tried to grab a hold of a bench, failed, and gravity sent me flailing in a heap, I tore off a nail and now have a inch and a half scar under my chin and a stone in my knee (still there 5 years later).
I wanted to laugh too sorry - 🔍 🦘 - you didn't have to go to that much trouble to gather clues :ROFLMAO:

Can you imagine if that’s the case and price has to don her own wig and plaster the make up on herself 🤷‍♀️
Ah the elusive Priced Pork Banger - remove eyelashes and wig before bbq'ing...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So they've nicked this from his magazine column. Why did they need to add her into it? Why did they need to mention her at all?
Genuine question...Is there any other talentless liar that's constantly shoved down everyone's throats as much as her? Or is it that we actively seek her & therefore see it all? I just don't get it. Most of the response to her is negative 🤷.

Steph's Sick Bag are absolutely disgusting for using her at all. Each segment they claim she's an expert in is lies, lies, lies & more lies mixed in with tit she's bleeping guilty of. I will also be emailing them again 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.