Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carwash flogging lashes and melts on instasham, and all I could hear is weird heavy breathing noises from KP filming him🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or has his cast swapped hands. When he walked out of hospital it was on his right hand and on this picture and the picture with Sid it’s on his left
Still on his right,but does look like a different cast less bulkier

Reactions: 11
Carwash flogging lashes and melts on instasham, and all I could hear is weird heavy breathing noises from KP filming him🤮🤮
You know what? I'm tempted to power up my Bluetooth headphones and actually listen to that.....Facehugger, HELP!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I still have a load of my daughter's stuff in my house and she's been moved out 20 years! she thinks my spare rooms are spare for her 🤦🏻‍♀️ bless her lil cotton socks 🙄

See poor Kris is getting slated now 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh no so I’m going to be living in my children’s clutter for ever 🙀 !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
You know what? I'm tempted to power up my Bluetooth headphones and actually listen to that.....Facehugger, HELP!
Step away from the headphones 🤣🤣 i can send you a couple of self help leaflets if the urge gets too bad, and I think I've got a Watchtower pamphlet from a week last Sunday somewhere 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I am also watching Top Gear (unusual for me but OH has it on) - I like the Jet Pack man & think we should have a special @Pom Bear creation with Katie in Jet Pack but being propelled by her faulty windy bottom activity - that will solve her walking on her poorly smashed feet 🤪
My pic is all done 😀 I will add it here for now before catching up later 😀😘 xx.

Resizer_16163611392830.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Don't give them ideas! It'll have started with hand and will eventually become entire upper body and life changing injuries/severe pain. Christ, just thought- they will get loads of freebies now, sheesh deliveries galore etc and of course the tacky balloons they love "get well soon " 🎈🎈🎈🎈
He end up like this with just eyes and turkey Teef showing 😄 xx.

Resizer_16163727156690.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So got in late from work, had a cuppa , thought I’d catch up, and found myself on planet madwoman again , she honestly is deranged , clearblue is supposed to have broken his arm in three places , always thought you were supposed to keep a broken arm elevated ? Anyway ten lines in the mail about that , Then of course it’s all about her ,
Fell 25 feet , 8 hour op , can only walk for 20 mins ,
One leg longer than the other because of all the metal in the foot (wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣) she’s registered disabled and has sent off for a blue badge , we know all that,
What I didn’t know is that she has physio 4 times a week , she has got to get her hips and legs realigned ,
She has to park strategically near the shops and can’t carry heavy items , and she wears pads in her shoes to help with a collapsed arch,
AND she says she has to miss out on playing with her children !!! The doctors told her they have amputated legs with similar injuries , and why did she go to the priory ? TO LEARN TO WALK AGAIN,
She jumped over a wall after a FEW drinks ,
AND wait for it , and with these Life or death injuries , doctors deciding wether to amputate , in her own words “ I sort of landed funny on my heels and fractured the hairline and stuff, The doctors wanted to operate and put pins in and stuff, but because I was away thought I’d wait till I got home “
She said certain tasks , impossible for her like going to the toilet , cooking ( how the duck can she do master chef then? ) reaching for the cupboards, AND wait for it
Taking a bath where she could drown !!!!
But you will be relieved to discover she can still keep Carl happy in the bedroom , and she is coming to have tattoos to cover up her mangled feet .
ThIs woman is Batshit crazy , and he is as barmy as her , mad as a box of lights the both of them

• Haha
So got in late from work, had a cuppa , thought I’d catch up, and found myself on planet madwoman again , she honestly is deranged , clearblue is supposed to have broken his arm in three places , always thought you were supposed to keep a broken arm elevated ? Anyway ten lines in the mail about that , Then of course it’s all about her ,
One leg longer than the other because of all the metal in the foot (wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣) she’s registered disabled and has sent off for a blue badge , we know all that,
What I didn’t know is that she has physio 4 times a week , she has got to get her hips and legs realigned ,
She has to park strategically near the shops and can’t carry heavy items , and she wears pads in her shoes to help with a collapsed arch,
AND she says she has to miss out on playing with her children !!! The doctors told her they have amputated legs with similar injuries , and why did she go to the priory ? TO LEARN TO WALK AGAIN,
AND wait for it , and with these Life or death injuries , doctors deciding wether to amputate , in her own words “ I sort of landed funny on my heels and fractured the hairline and stuff, The doctors wanted to operate and put pins in and stuff, but because I was away thought I’d wait till I got home “
She said certain tasks , impossible for her like going to the toilet , cooking ( how the duck can she do master chef then? ) reaching for the cupboards, AND wait for it
But you will be relieved to discover she can still keep Carl happy in the bedroom , and she is coming to have tattoos to cover up her mangled feet .
ThIs woman is Batshit crazy , and he is as barmy as her , mad as a box of lights the both of them
I didn’t realise how useful feet were at helping you not drown in the bath!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My pic is all done 😀 I will add it here for now before catching up later 😀😘 xx.

View attachment 493366
I love your creations Pom 🤣

You couldn't make it up! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Clearblue Cole had a go at Harvey after he told Sid to "Shut the duck up" and Harvey retaliated?

He's on Intasham flogging fake lashes, wax melt and clothes. She's on flogging the wax melts as well. Funniest thing is she's plonked her wig on like a hat and you can see her own black hair sticking out by her ear! Moron.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I wonder if Clearblue Cole had a go at Harvey after he told Sid to "Shut the duck up" and Harvey retaliated?

He's on Intasham flogging fake lashes, wax melt and clothes. She's on flogging the wax melts as well. Funniest thing is she's plonked her wig on like a hat and you can see her own black hair sticking out by her ear! Moron.
She looks shocking, something is going down in that household, I hope Harvey is back at his school.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m wondering if it’s more likely Kieran had to come get them all and take them back
She does not do the school run, Kieran does

• Angry
She looks shocking, something is going down in that household, I hope Harvey is back at his school.
I think she’s still using and he’s her dealer! Who photoshops their pupils she’s erratic as duck hyper , poor Harvey why doesn’t his gran step in and sort this mess out or his aunt what about his dad 🤬. The poor sod has nobody I hope the school he goes to is paying attention listening to him he must be talking about them too .

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.