Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve watched the video a number of times now and I think Harvey was definitely involved somehow. Also maybe it’s just me but I cannot get my head round complete strangers who have never met the boy saying they love him and gushing about what a sweet kind nature he’s got. You my friends have only ever seen what spunky knickers has allowed you to see and if you are that bowled over by this young man there are hundreds just like him with complex needs who need help and support I know I’ve worked caring for adults and children with complex needs, maybe volunteer there are lots of places you can do this. If I have spoken out of turn here as I know many of you have children with additional needs I don’t mean any harm I just feel it’s hypocritical to post oh Harvey you make me melt, really Waynette from chavtastica let’s see you look after him alone for a week Katie has never had him by herself for a single day but she does tell that story a little bit different doesn’t she the utter lying piece of tit.
By the way if Harvey did twit cocknobber Carl bleeping good on him .
Completely agree and we do have wonderful posters with their own problems and children with problems. But they are wonderful parents who don't count things as problems - just something to find a way round. I am in awe of many people on this thread and that is why KP makes me feel physically sick and I actually dislike her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve watched the video a number of times now and I think Harvey was definitely involved somehow. Also maybe it’s just me but I cannot get my head round complete strangers who have never met the boy saying they love him and gushing about what a sweet kind nature he’s got. You my friends have only ever seen what spunky knickers has allowed you to see and if you are that bowled over by this young man there are hundreds just like him with complex needs who need help and support I know I’ve worked caring for adults and children with complex needs, maybe volunteer there are lots of places you can do this. If I have spoken out of turn here as I know many of you have children with additional needs I don’t mean any harm I just feel it’s hypocritical to post oh Harvey you make me melt, really Waynette from chavtastica let’s see you look after him alone for a week Katie has never had him by herself for a single day but she does tell that story a little bit different doesn’t she the utter lying piece of tit.
Thats what I think, Harvey is acting like he is in trouble or guilty, the whole video is odd and off. Totally agree I hope Harvey did break blockheads hand.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Love Harvey want to take him home, but always think it’s strange he calls the knobhead Carl woods, not Carl
Perhaps I’m looking into things too deep

Love Harvey want to take him home, but always think it’s strange he calls the knobhead Carl woods, not Carl
Perhaps I’m looking into things too deep
Maybe Harvey is sending subtle messages that he doesn't consider him a dad in any way.

Reactions: 13
The exploitation of Harvey in that video is plain to see - really uncomfortable viewing. It's almost like they are using Harvey as some kind of freak show - there's a fine line between exploitation and encouraging acceptance and progression for people with special needs. It is crossed here. Really sick of them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
pretty convinced that H broke CarlTheStallions arm/fingers - as has been said, look at his response in the video - the big dude is as capable f lying as a 3 year old.
All the A&E hit is just that.
So, wonder who gets to be the "driver" that Lumpy "needs" for her Work/looking after her Disabled Child/do all those wonderful mummy things she does?
Princess looked totally overdone in the KK daughter pic too.
Is KP selling her daughter like her mum pimped her off?
What is todays equivalent of page 3?
When is the court case again?

Reactions: 10
The exploitation of Harvey in that video is plain to see - really uncomfortable viewing. It's almost like they are using Harvey as some kind of freak show - there's a fine line between exploitation and encouraging acceptance and progression for people with special needs. It is crossed here. Really sick of them.
It's awful. I don't personally think H has caused this injury, just my opinion, but I do think he maybe saw or knows what happened and that's why the poor lad looks worried, and doesn't want to say the wrong thing. Why would you even post your disabled sons reaction to this at all, even if he was involved, it's just horrible, she should be protecting him FFS! 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm thinking Harvey had something to do with carwash's little accident.

This whole drama stinks more than Lozza's knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All this emotional abuse put on Harvey is cruel, I too would be scared around Cole, this is getting too much and Harvey needs to be protected emotionally and supported with his diet and exercise, feel so sad for him 😿

Reactions: 20
It's awful. I don't personally think H has caused this injury, just my opinion, but I do think he maybe saw or knows what happened and that's why the poor lad looks worried, and doesn't want to say the wrong thing. Why would you even post your disabled sons reaction to this at all, even if he was involved, it's just horrible, she should be protecting him FFS! 🤬
Either Harvey did it, or Carl snapped and hit something either in front of Harvey or because of Harvey, Im just not sure, I just know that video is bothering the hell out me.

• Angry
Anyone who has seen my posts on here would know that I love the tattlers, fair good people,
and it is hard to put yourselves in other people’s shoes , especially celebs , or so called celebs,
I’ve met a few , had a couple of drinks with rylan,
I thought what a nice fella, I could go for a pint with Alex Pete Kieron, See we don’t know the real people , but at the risk of repeating myself, have you ever seen anything these two lowlife scumbags have ever done where you think “ well they’re not so bad “ ? Lowest of the low as far as I’m concerned, not one redeeming feature

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If anything comes of her recent law break of driving when banned which is looking doubtful now 😡
She will be down on her knee's begging for her licence back, saying i have to drive my kids to school, hospital appointments for H etc etc (all lies) because my boyfriend cant drive me anywhere anymore he's got a broken hand
Im still thinking its all a bit suss especially with the court date coming up
And what happened to her mate Rizz that used to drive them all about from HR carriages?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Either Harvey did it, or Carl snapped and hit something either in front of Harvey or because of Harvey, Im just not sure, I just know that video is bothering the hell out me.
I think the latter too, he's hit something and the boy has seen it. 😔 Disgusting to film his reaction and post it all over whatever has gone on. 😡

Funny you mention Lozza....
Who wore it best...
Absolutely brilliant 👏👏👏🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Welcome to #27 - Thank you Jersey Girl for this cracking and very apt suggestion.
There was another corker earlier but I'm buggered if I can find
it.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ncing-wig-flogging-30-zoom-gigs.17025/page-50

The Latest in world of Katie Price is that her bloke had a little accident, well that's what is being reported but we all know it's BOLLOCKS!

Sadly Katie has dragged Harvey into the mix.

Why are they always saying to him “what do you think Harv” they’re always bleeping coaching the kid what to say ffs. Just let Harvey be, you stinking cum monkey witch. I don’t believe this story for 1 second first of all as many other tattlers have stated , you can’t have someone with you in A&E atm unless they are a minor. Then why can’t it just be a broken hand why does it have to be broken in 3 places ? Next thing she will be telling us he has had to have metal plates and nuts and bolts and screws in there hang on why not stick a shelf up on it aswell. bleeping idiots , I know it’s Sunday n my potty mouth is terrible but this dirty pair of skid marks bring it out in me. Everything is a lie or a deflection. Harvey needs to be taken away from her she’s a danger to him. If he was responsible for Plank of Woods injury then you can bet he’s not going to let Harvey get away with that in the quiet.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
H kicked off over the carrot cake and Carwash tried to restrain him and because Carwash is no where near experienced to deal with such, it’s resulted in an injury. H was adamant he wanted cake before curry so if Carwash gave him curry first then H has crushed his hand in frustration 🤷🏻‍♀️ It all stinks and they’ve made people speculate by videoing H’s reaction, Prinny was there so why not film her reaction🤷🏻‍♀️ H would have no recollection or understanding if it was him that injured Carwash, to film that was just off! clearly KP doesn’t want H to be sectioned, he’s her Son but it’s clear he’s a danger to others, it must be so bloody tough but she’s done herself no favours. KPs voice in that clip sounds different, like she’s been crying/shouting or am I reading too much into it? This will all come out in the (Car)wash eventually

• Sad
  • Wow
Why are they always saying to him “what do you think Harv” they’re always bleeping coaching the kid what to say ffs. Just let Harvey be, you stinking cum monkey witch. I don’t believe this story for 1 second first of all as many other tattlers have stated , you can’t have someone with you in A&E atm unless they are a minor. Then why can’t it just be a broken hand why does it have to be broken in 3 places ? Next thing she will be telling us he has had to have metal plates and nuts and bolts and screws in there hang on why not stick a shelf up on it aswell. bleeping idiots , I know it’s Sunday n my potty mouth is terrible but this dirty pair of skid marks bring it out in me. Everything is a lie or a deflection. Harvey needs to be taken away from her she’s a danger to him. If he was responsible for Plank of Woods injury then you can bet he’s not going to let Harvey get away with that in the quiet.
We've had the nuts & bolts and plates saga with her feet supposedly, his hand will have to be the most complicated break in the whole world and it'll now have to be rebuilt by the same surgeons who made the bionic man.

Just so happens their surgery is slap bang next door to an IVF clinic in Turkey, convenient that eh folks 👍👍

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If anything comes of her recent law break of driving when banned which is looking doubtful now 😡
She will be down on her knee's begging for her licence back, saying i have to drive my kids to school, hospital appointments for H etc etc (all lies) because my boyfriend cant drive me anywhere anymore he's got a broken hand
Im still thinking its all a bit suss especially with the court date coming up
And what happened to her mate Rizz that used to drive them all about from HR carriages?
I was thinking earlier has this got something to do with her plea for her driving licence but surely they wouldn’t stoop that low

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.