Katie Price #27 Clumsy Cole has broken his hand, who's going to drive as Katie's banned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #27 - Thank you Jersey Girl for this cracking and very apt suggestion.
There was another corker earlier but I'm buggered if I can find
it.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ncing-wig-flogging-30-zoom-gigs.17025/page-50

The Latest in world of Katie Price is that her bloke had a little accident, well that's what is being reported but we all know it's BOLLOCKS!

Sadly Katie has dragged Harvey into the mix.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Welcome to #27 - Thank you Jersey Girl for this cracking and very apt suggestion.
it.

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ncing-wig-flogging-30-zoom-gigs.17025/page-50

The Latest in world of Katie Price is that her bloke had a little accident, well that's what is being reported but we all know it's BOLLOCKS!

Thanks @Jersey Girl for being so current with the thread title and ofc our lovely @265 for thread enablement - ooh err missus! Let the 'baiting' begin - but not for one-armed non-erectile Cole the one-armed-bandit!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Recap:

Katie says she isn’t pregnant
She wants 4 more kids
caught driving even though she’s banned
Kieran and Michelle are expecting a baby
Katie is now (predictably) pretending to be pregnant
Cole has broken his hand
More using/filming poor Harvey
Still no news on the driving situation

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Cheers for the new thread @265 and @Jersey Girl that title is spot on ❤❤

I personally think he's punched something. I know Carwash, I know, we all said you've got a big arse and I take full responsibility for telling you to sort your no neck/no traps out but you really haven't got any and it's not a reason to hit things is it. Temper temper now poppet.

For everyone new: NO SHE IS NOT PREGNANT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
it.

Note no longer 'broken' upped to 'shattered' - yeah right - two fingers strapped and no pins or plates. Shut it you pathetic little girly boy and sort out your erectile disfunctions with your illegal on-line only drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am aware that low testosterone, can cause low bone density & be responsible for low sperm count, low sex drive & inability to perform, so if he is taking supplements to 'aid his body building' 😉. He may have a very weak bone mass which means anything could snap him like a twig!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am aware that low testosterone, can cause low bone density & be responsible for low sperm count, low sex drive & inability to perform, so if he is taking supplements to 'aid his body building' 😉. He may have a very weak bone mass which means anything could snap him like a twig!!
Good! Let's hope he crumbles to dust.

• Haha
  • Wow
Note no longer 'broken' upped to 'shattered' - yeah right - two fingers strapped and no pins or plates. Shut it you pathetic little girly boy and sort out your erectile disfunctions with your illegal on-line only drugs.
I'll show you something, look what Harv....look what his done Harv.
What was she going to say Look what Harv has done, she pulls up straight away after Harv.
Why does Harvey look so nervous and worried.
What the duck are they doing this for and filming it.
I know what I believe, what do others think.

• Sad
  • Angry
Why is it in that house hold someone is always breaking a bone , falling off a horse , jumping off walls and animals being ran over and squashed ?! Wtf goes on in there 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What was she going to say Look what Harv has done, she pulls up straight away after Harv.
The narrative-building goes up a notch... bad violent Harvey...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Yep my thinking too. She’s not said anything about violent Harv for at least a week...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why is it in that house hold someone is always breaking a bone , falling off a horse , jumping off walls and animals being ran over and squashed ?! Wtf goes on in there 😳
Nah - Cole's house has, until now, been accident free. Princesses's fall was yonks ago. Katie's feet were last year. The animal deaths were all at Mucky Mansion or on the road outside apart from Precious whose death occurred at the Ashtead rental.

Yep my thinking too. She’s not said anything about violent Harv for at least a week...
He looks tit-scared in case he gives the wrong response.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Nah - Cole's house has, until now, been accident free. Princesses's fall was yonks ago. Katie's feet were last year. The animal deaths were all at Mucky Mansion or on the road outside apart from Precious whose death occurred at the Ashtead rental.

Do you mean Rolo, or is Precious now dead. He does look scared.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

omg my heart stopped then....Rolo you mean

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What was she going to say Look what Harv done then she pulls up.
I’ve watched the video a number of times now and I think Harvey was definitely involved somehow. Also maybe it’s just me but I cannot get my head round complete strangers who have never met the boy saying they love him and gushing about what a sweet kind nature he’s got. You my friends have only ever seen what spunky knickers has allowed you to see and if you are that bowled over by this young man there are hundreds just like him with complex needs who need help and support I know I’ve worked caring for adults and children with complex needs, maybe volunteer there are lots of places you can do this. If I have spoken out of turn here as I know many of you have children with additional needs I don’t mean any harm I just feel it’s hypocritical to post oh Harvey you make me melt, really Waynette from chavtastica let’s see you look after him alone for a week Katie has never had him by herself for a single day but she does tell that story a little bit different doesn’t she the utter lying piece of tit.
By the way if Harvey did twit cocknobber Carl bleeping good on him .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Now Princess has been out riding today, same lemon tracksuit as in the car (who's car? Did Carlitta take off his fake cast to drive) 🤣
Did pregnant (my ass) mummy mount her chubby tummy on a horsey too i wonder 🤣

• Haha
He’s probably pissed Harvey off. Serves him right pwicy will have storylines this week about Harvey’s rage .
1616338331696.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.