Katie Price #26 Eats like a pig, wears an unconvincing wig, flogging £30 zoom gigs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes you are right. Also she slips up in the video saying look what Harv, look what he's done Harv and of course has to compare it to like when mummy broke her feet. They are despicable and I hope it hurts like duck
Look Harv, this is what happens when you don't pay your debts to the dealers.

Wish Harvey would say, "Look after your bleeping self, no-one cared about me when I had just come out of ICU... YOU ALL FUCKED OFF TO TURKEY!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
In the video she says look i want to show you something and says look what Harv,then look what he's done (meaning COAL) why say Harv 1st? 🤔
Why even video Carwash showing H what’s happened???? Why don’t Katie just do a vid like she normally does with everything else? “Look everyone, my gawjus bootiful man has injured himself in Harvey’s Gym, he was paranoid his ass looked fat in recent pap pics and he’s been skipping leg day and everyfink, isn’t he amazing my plank of Wood wanting to work out with dumb bells just to keep me appy, gard I love this man”
#CarrotCakeGate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Broken in 3 places apparently
Why ask Harvey “do you feel angry” ???
How did they get to hospital

@Fifthavenue any idea how they got to hospital, hope they didn’t call an ambulance, hope you guys will be there now, ready to catch her in the act again!

She had Bunny and Jett...
Katie says “Look what Harv.....Cole did”
Freudian slip?
Harvey also swallows hard during the video.
😞

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Easy mistake as the actual article points out... he now looks a complete wibbly willy through his own posting! Karma, karma, karma!

Why even video Carwash showing H what’s happened???? Why don’t Katie just do a vid like she normally does with everything else? “Look everyone, my gawjus bootiful man has injured himself in Harvey’s Gym, he was paranoid his ass looked fat in recent pap pics and he’s been skipping leg day and everyfink, isn’t he amazing my plank of Wood wanting to work out with dumb bells just to keep me appy, gard I love this man”
#CarrotCakeGate
Give me a bucket 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Easy mistake as the actual article points out... he now looks a complete wibbly willy through his own posting! Karma, karma, karma!

Give me a bucket 🤢
You will have to wait till I've finished!!!

New thread HERE!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Katie says “Look what Harv.....Cole did”
Freudian slip?
Harvey also swallows hard during the video.
😞
Fkn Hell, look at poor Harvey, she did nearly slip up, now they are torturing him with guilt and shame, look at Harvey's face and reactions. OMG the despicable filthy vile disgusting bleeping turds....leave him the duck alone...how the duck can they get away with this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Looking at all the comments on BlockHeads Insta, there’s not one comment wishing him well or a speedy recovery - all comments are praising H

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Princess asking people on Instagram how she can get a new Tiktok because her email and phone number are linked to her old banned account,ffs give it up girl 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
I am aware that low testosterone, can cause low bone density & be responsible for low sperm count, low sex drive & inability to perform, so if he is taking supplements to 'aid his body building' 😉. He may have a very weak bone mass which means anything could snap him like a twig!!

• Wow
H specifically asked for ‘carrot cake’ before ‘curry’ next time Blockhead, get it right

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.