Katie Price #222 Cole makes us heave, Pete’s got a weave, is noo egg sniffin at Skank wizard’s sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gather Horsham RSPCA gets nothing from them aside from the umbrella "name" RSPCA - they are self-funding apparently.
For the last month my hubby has been getting calls from them asking for funding, they rang at 7 last night but he wouldn't let me answer and give them a roasting about KP's pets, it's definitely a Horsham number.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Yes she did. It was on an episode of her show. She just chucked the whole chickens to the dogs on the grass.

They were raw chickens bones and all.

You can only feed raw chicken bones the real danger is cooked chicken bones as they are very brittle and break sharply which can cause severe internal damage or even death. I tried raw feeding but my rotten spoiled girl turned her nose on most of it so now get fed on green tripe every once and again and extra bones but ( not chicken).

Reactions: 12
You can only feed raw chicken bones the real danger is cooked chicken bones as they are very brittle and break sharply which can cause severe internal damage or even death. I tried raw feeding but my rotten spoiled girl turned her nose on most of it so now get fed on green tripe every once and again and extra bones but ( not chicken).
Ours are fed beef offcuts all nicely cooked then minced for them, served with biscuits. Spoilt I'd say 😀
Seeing skanks poor dogs are caged most of the time shut in wherever, who knows what they're given to eat or when even. It probably grifts an extra pizza then throws that at them

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Goodness she rough… Even the “smudge your entire face” filter can’t disguise the utter disarray of it.

Last nights “treat” for her OnlyFan.

E9AF488F-4633-48B9-A11D-7AB1CA1AC7F9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I might be in the minority here, ( and no doubt will get slated) but I loathe and detest putting animals in crates/cages!!! I’m old school and we never would have thought to contain our animals in any way. I find it very cruel. Just my opinion, and I’m furious with that witch for the way she treats her animals, and losing another dog because she can’t do a simple task of making sure they are safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So concluding the last few days:
-Poor pup no. 6 Sharon was run over due to horrible neglect/abuse.
-Old iron lung is sill in ICU after lung transplant.
-SB "revelations" that the old where cheated on him again with new egg .

But kfp dont care about trivials like that all it cares about is heavy filters , ill matched wigs and plastic nails. It trully thrives on negative attention and I completely agree it's a Psychopath rather than just Narcissist.
Unfortunately to pets and kids its not gonna stop by itself.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So that’s 3 visits this week to have her hair done….🤬🤬🤬🤷🏻‍♀️
'Extension top up and style more' Kipper already can't look after that weave ... ifnits a sew in weave it will knacker the rest of her hair as well as the top now ... they are hard to care for & will get matted ... this is the biggest hair mistake lazy incapable Kipper has ever made ... se will really regret it, but, blame the hairdressers or Carol because it can't be her own fault

Reactions: 24
I saw that Jamine Lennard has been posting about the whole saga. Whilst not a huge celebrity she does have a decent following and some celebs. Wish more would speak out!

Jasmine
Go Jasmine. Although she seems bonkers herself. Jasmine has always been very outspoken. Hopefully this will ignite a feud 🍿 #teamjasmine
edit she has had feuds with Jas previously. Jas called her a glorified gypsy pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ive never come across anyone so emotionless other than watching programs about murderers and serial killers,honestly.
She's just so unmoved by anything.
Years ago, her sister said that KP had no sense of humor, and I reckon that goes hand in hand with her lack of emotion. I think humor plays a big part in self-awareness - Kerry Katona, say, is actually funny, and she understands her situation (even if some of her choices are inadvisable), which makes her more likeable. Old KP, though, doesn't see the humor in anything. Everything is black and white with no nuance. Hence her narrow view of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Regarding the staged restaurant shots.Is it possible he was in on them too? I mean, I bought into him being manipulated into them, but there seemed to an awful lot of photos taken.He could have shrugged her off.
I know he looked disgusted with her, but he could have been acting.
Mind you, he always looks disgusted with her.
I would be fed up with her hanging on my arm like a bucket of chips.And how did she get to the restaurant? I can’t see SFP giving her a lift.
I have given this waaaaay too much thought.
Oh , and why did he say they were old photos when he was pulled about it?🤔
He may have known to some degree, maybe after he went there, they had a civilised meeting then she sprang it on him that photographers would be there? Maybe she convinced him he looked bad after she sold another story about police being called so being papped together was the right way of making him look better. Maybe he knew it would probably happen because she always does it but she was housing him with messages and texts? It doesn't mean he would be particularly happy about any of that. It actually seems like coercion to me, manipulating someone into uncomfortable situations, he didn't look happy.

Reactions: 20
Isn’t that the top Crawl was wearing when she appeared in court, walking down Lewes High St.
She’s been at so many. One ge wore the train cover patterned one. Thus is def Gucci print with red stripe cuffs, seems to be sold out , so not a new purchase. It certainly would need to be roomy to accommodate the Mitchell brothers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
most likely that poor women, who sent her all that stuff that supposedly got knicked from her post box, wanting to know when shes going to be paid for it

we heard they didnt arrive together, that they were bickering over the table at each other, this was seen by people there. she seems to have grabbed him as soon as he came out of the door,all over him like a rash, kissing him etc. she knew the photographers were there,i fully believe she set him up. in some of the photos in the papers, he sees the photographer and you can see hes angry, they come down the stairs and seem to go oppersite ways. a passerby is in one photo walking past and looks at the photographer,so they were in full view not hidden in a car or anything. i think she grabbed him for the photos to be taken and he was suprised by her. why did they not arrive together ?, why were they bickering when they met up and if he was angry because they were caught together, why would they go seperate ways.? she set him up to make him look like a liar and to discredit him and hes now licking his wounds.
then why as he just come out and said on his instagram they are old pictures,instead of just saying yes we meet up to discuse things and she set the pictures up(so if what people are saying is true and he did meet her and they are still split up(he could have just pushed her away outside when she grabbed him he did not have to touch her that would have made a better picture) is he lying by saying they are old pictures or not,Katie as not commented on are they split/or not(she can not deny they did split even if it only lasted a day it came from Carls mouth) unusuall because up to last week he was the one,the love of her life,to be honest you can not trust anything these two do because they will do anything to keep the press talking about them,but onething is true something did happen CARL SAID THEY SPLIT BECAUSE SHE CHEATED NOT THE PRESS, i think something happened the night the police were called and he decide to get his story in first before she could prob make it into slapgate2,and maybe he regretted saying it afterwards(at least while he is with her people will talk about him if they split his name will be forgotten in 6 months unless he can latch on to another wannabe)

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.