Katie Price #222 Cole makes us heave, Pete’s got a weave, is noo egg sniffin at Skank wizard’s sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skank was supposed to be out last night with jeyda (nothing posted) rymi posted earlier is skank out with him (nothing posted yet) has skank got the kids (nothing posted since Tuesdays old tik tok) but saying that skank hasn't been seen in public since the staged pub pictures and getting her hair done and the staged skank walk looking like a prostitute and that was Mon and Tues. So i hope something hits the fan or this is going to be another boring shift sat on my arse 2hrs down 10hrs to go. 🤯
Can’t see any sign of Skank being with Ryan- he’s at a birthday party with friends- doesn’t look like her sort of crowd but I could be wrong. A few of his mates have posted updates and I can’t hear any woohoo-ing

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Regarding the staged restaurant shots.Is it possible he was in on them too? I mean, I bought into him being manipulated into them, but there seemed to an awful lot of photos taken.He could have shrugged her off.
I know he looked disgusted with her, but he could have been acting.
Mind you, he always looks disgusted with her.
I would be fed up with her hanging on my arm like a bucket of chips.And how did she get to the restaurant? I can’t see SFP giving her a lift.
I have given this waaaaay too much thought.
Oh , and why did he say they were old photos when he was pulled about it?🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Calling him ugly is really nasty.
I don't find him 'cute' either, but nothing to do with his looks, language or weight. I just don't find grown adults, disabled or not, 'cute'. Because someone has a disability doesn't make them 'cute', we should just treat them with respect like anyone else, they're people with additional needs (that need to be met) and don't need patronising comments about 'cuteness' which does nothing to help them being recognised as equals.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Thank you. I can't seem to find it on the hidden replies on my phone but to be honest I'm crap with Instagram as I don't understand why all the dates are so jumbled up. I'm a bit of a dinosaur. X
That's ok, Cazza, the replies don't seem to be in any particular order and you can't sort them either :confused:

Reactions: 6
Maybe she could skip a holiday and use the money to secure her grounds
So innocent animals don’t keep dying
Never going to happen, she's too selfish to do that.

Reactions: 15
Here's a theory,,,, skank had to come home from Thailand early without finishing the surgery she went for (she had something done but not the whole package she wanted) now needing it finished and not wanting to look like a giant bleep bleeping off again while mummy is in hospital recovering stages this breakup so she can disappear for a few days to get it finished maybe Belgium like she's done before. Like i've said Tuesday was the last time seen in public same with sink boy so he could be driving her again. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I don't find him 'cute' either, but nothing to do with his looks, language or weight. I just don't find grown adults, disabled or not, 'cute'. Because someone has a disability doesn't make them 'cute', we should just treat them with respect like anyone else, they're people with additional needs (that need to be met) and don't need patronising comments about 'cuteness' which does nothing to help them being recognised as equals.
I absolutely do not find him cute at all. But I personally would not call him ugly. I find that a bit cruel 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
He is a young adult with special needs constantly exploited by his pathetic excuse of the woman who gave birth to him - can’t even use the word “mother” as far as she is concerned.

Reactions: 31
Are you actually for real? That puppy was bought for her THIRTEENTH birthday. That is a child. And you’re criticising a video she made with her highly manipulative mother? And saying her reaction is “worrying”? How do you know what her real reaction was when it happened?? What’s posted by her rabid mother ISN’T real.
Leave the kid alone for God’s sake.
They made the video shortly after the death of Rolo and just before they went to Alton Towers that afternoon. P seemed completely unconcerned and neither looked as though they'd shed a single tear. Are you suggesting that 13 is too young to be attached to a pet and grieve when it dies? Nuts!

Reactions: 23
I've not been on here for ages but the news today of yet another animal of hers being killed due to her neglect has angered and upset me to the extent I felt compelled to dig out my password and log in to show my solidarity with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Yeah I saw the Princess and Katie video where they disclosed 'what had happened to Rolo' and felt that Princess had been coached on what to say and how to behave in the video.
Oh I's sure she was coached but I just thought she would have been more emotional about it. I know my daughter would have been.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's wearing hairpieces now. She obviously can't even be bothered to learn to put it on herself.
She had a topper. But she’s got a weave (so extensions). does anyone know what condition her hair is in? I thought she had chopped it all off and was wearing wigs at one point while it grows out. Which is something I’ve personally done after years of bleaching mine white. But if she continues dying it there’s no point. I’m wondering if the return visits are because her hair is too weak to hold the extensions.

I remember one of my sons sitting holding one of his tiny russian hamsters bawling his eyes out because it was dying. He was about 10 at the time, last time I let him have a pet, although he has had dogs of his own since then. Even Princess didn't show much emotion when her puppy died which is a little worrying. She just made a video with her mother defending her saying it wasn't her fault.
In all fairness, I’m not emotional about animals either. I imagine princess is desensitised to it. I am too, because my mum has always fostered andhad rescue dogs. I’m used to saying goodbye and I talk about it in a very clinical fashion which can come off cold. I’ve only ever cried over one dog. Even as a child, the last time I cried over an animal passing I was six (and it was unexpected and young) It doesn’t mean you never feel sad, when one of our rescues we’d had for 16 years (he was months off being. 20) was PTS, I felt sad that he wouldn’t be pottering about anymore, but I also feel a sense that we have done our job - he had 16 years of happiness and died surrounded by people he loved, with dignity and no suffering, as every dog should. My horse I was forced to sell due to illness and relationship breakdown however, I still cry over years on because i didn’t expect to part with him. Princess has experienced parting with them this way several times now. Also, with KP being a raging Narc, she has probably learned not to trigger her guilt by showing emotion over something that is blatantly KPs fault.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Finding this thread a hard read because of the animal cruelty stuff, it hurts me hard. I'm an animal lover and find it distressing so skipping over the posts v quickly
Me too @MrsBsDayOff . I'm genuinely quite triggered#######.......
I speed-read through, cry a bit, get the gist, and hope we all get justice and she is banned from owning any more animals.

Oh SB, busted!
Plus ties in with that girl on Twitter saying she had just served them.
I'm confused here, @DC16 . Can you explain what's been happening please?:unsure:🙏

also forgot about this a few yrs ago

This was 4 years ago, remember it well, and laughing my head off at the comments!
Oh Lordy - not a lot changes in Skanks' world - being vilified by the public back then for her sheer stupidity and lies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.