Katie Price #222 Cole makes us heave, Pete’s got a weave, is noo egg sniffin at Skank wizard’s sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Karma would hurry up and deliver Katie’s comeuppance soon. It would be lovely if she happened to have our darling Skanky pencilled in for Christmas Day. I bet her big sack of Karma for Klattie is bigger than Santa’s Sack. Ooh how wonderful would it be to to hear Skanky screeching in frustration and anger. That I would definitely get the popcorn out for.

I would love to see bailiffs knocking on her door and kicking her fat arse out in the cold. Please Santa, can I have this one present for Christmas, I promise to be a good girl most of the year 🤭🤭🤣🤣. What’s everyone else hoping Skanky gets for Christmas?
The guillotine...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.