Katie Price #212 Attention seeking pig, wore a wig to a gig and absolutely nobody gave a fig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We only see the very tip of the iceberg as to what KH and MP have to deal with off skank, MP must be a strong woman to cope with all that tit and it is bound to have an effect every now and again, they are both working and have young kids. He was thrown into this world and quite rightly is cashing in on it, the difference being he looks after the kids and seems to be doing an amazing job. She's still a terwat just to keep on topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
We only see the very tip of the iceberg as to what KH and MP have to deal with off skank, MP must be a strong woman to cope with all that tit and it is bound to have an effect every now and again, they are both working and have young kids. He was thrown into this world and quite rightly is cashing in on it, the difference being he looks after the kids and seems to be doing an amazing job. She's still a terwat just to keep on topic.
"Rightly is cashing in on it" - with the OF work, constant IG ads involving the kids and now flogging sex toys on IG alongside cute kid posts? Can't he do a normal job like the rest of us?

Also I don't think he was 'thrown into' the celeb world - he chose it. He was already a stripper before he met KP and had been an extra on Eastenders, he was and is fame hungry.

I think those kids are well looked after by KH but he's no angel either. He was papped coming out of a tattoo parlour a few weeks ago (clearly staged) having got a huge tattoo of Michelle's name, he had a very weird IG post up a few days ago too where he was saying to Michelle he was a changed man, came across as him apologising for cheating. The two of them unfollowed each other only a few weeks ago then reunited! It's not a strong partnership. The blended family will split and the kids will be sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So Amy the terminals birthday = let's see what freebies we can blagg for a bit of advertising.
Free lunch with the family at some pub/restaurant
Free flowers.
Free balloons and decorations.
Free birthday gifts (wonder if one will be that unicorn planter filled with free flowers skank blagged at the garden center all made up by H for some sympathy and the aarrghh story)
Lots of pictures and posts of the happy day with love nanna and the overboard skank love mum best mum in the world crap.
And a few stories sold to the tabroids about Amy the terminals illness and how skanks mental health has suffered.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Rightly is cashing in on it" - with the OF work, constant IG ads involving the kids and now flogging sex toys on IG alongside cute kid posts? Can't he do a normal job like the rest of us?

Also I don't think he was 'thrown into' the celeb world - he chose it. He was already a stripper before he met KP and had been an extra on Eastenders, he was and is fame hungry.

I think those kids are well looked after by KH but he's no angel either. He was papped coming out of a tattoo parlour a few weeks ago (clearly staged) having got a huge tattoo of Michelle's name, he had a very weird IG post up a few days ago too where he was saying to Michelle he was a changed man, came across as him apologising for cheating. The two of them unfollowed each other only a few weeks ago then reunited! It's not a strong partnership. The blended family will split and the kids will be sad.
That about sums Kieran up. He could make a decent living as a plasterer.

Reactions: 19
I agree. I've no desire to go on a Keiran thread to read about this or that that he may have done. He's suffered enough as it is, he does right by his children, and if he has cheated then that's between him and Michelle. I don't think he's done anything to warrant being torn to shreds on Tattle, unlike the likes of Skanky, Westbrook etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Just goes to show that even having 'the best' treatment, she goes and ruins all their efforts...! This was reported on in the Manchester Evening News but mods won't let me post the link due to:
Manchester Evening News - because of the behaviour of their "journalists" and most of the site is like a spam bot generate site where a whole "story" is written over one Instagram photo. Better to just upload the photo to tattle and not encourage this.

Secret life of Greater Manchester celebrity hair transplant surgeon who Katie Price and Joe Swash turned to
Dr Matee Ullah has helped to give a long list of stars their confidence back

'Speaking after the procedure Rosie said: "My hair is like it’s a different person's head." Katie Price went to his clinic for PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) treatment, which injects blood from other areas of the scalp to stimulate hair growth, after years of using hair extensions coupled with stress left her with bald patches.'

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Recap- still a grifting loser. Last week or so pushing the Trauma and me me me me me bullshit that got pushed down the ratings by QE2 death. Then came layering up the “ I’m a great mum narrative” wheeling out “ Harvey Bear” at every opportunity, looking to increase votes for her nominated programme What Harvey did next but including me me next me me . Dusted off the moon boots to ramp up whatever sympathy she could, no one quite knowing what the long game is going to be. Turned up at a couple of car boot sales , oops I mean Prestige eekqestreean events to flog if the musty old stock of her, but not really hers, KP Range. SB looks thoroughly checked out whenever they have been seen together .
They attended the NTA “s , her dress wasn’t paid for so she had to dig into the dressing up box and found an old polo neck ( prob by Looie veeton) and teamed it up with an old witchy skirt Prinny wore to a Halloween party when she was 13. The moon boots were star if the show. Surprisingly she didn’t make the red carpet glam list but did grace the WTF list. A Tattler had a contact in the venue who reports that the loved up duo were screaming at each other in an ante room, and looking at his face was a continuation from whatever had happened at home ( his face was brutal on arrival) more like she was telling him to back the duck off, she was only going for a pee and not hoovering up new eggs mobile numbers . Allegedly he is a nasty bit if work, and she has now reached the bottom of the barrel. She spouted off some cryptic tit about bombshell revelations and turning down IAC, both likely complete BS trying to stay relevant and seeding some interest
its AFP the enablers b/day this weekend we’re wondering if it’s her last . Ooh and they are both WGC I next Tuesdays

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just goes to show that even having 'the best' treatment, she goes and ruins all their efforts...! This was reported on in the Manchester Evening News but mods won't let me post the link due to:
Manchester Evening News - because of the behaviour of their "journalists" and most of the site is like a spam bot generate site where a whole "story" is written over one Instagram photo. Better to just upload the photo to tattle and not encourage this.

Secret life of Greater Manchester celebrity hair transplant surgeon who Katie Price and Joe Swash turned to
Dr Matee Ullah has helped to give a long list of stars their confidence back

'Speaking after the procedure Rosie said: "My hair is like it’s a different person's head." Katie Price went to his clinic for PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) treatment, which injects blood from other areas of the scalp to stimulate hair growth, after years of using hair extensions coupled with stress left her with bald patches.'
Do you mean this. 😀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree. I've no desire to go on a Keiran thread to read about this or that that he may have done. He's suffered enough as it is, he does right by his children, and if he has cheated then that's between him and Michelle. I don't think he's done anything to warrant being torn to shreds on Tattle, unlike the likes of Skanky, Westbrook etc.
Agreed 👏🏻 fed up how it keeps coming up on this thread though. I’m dubious on the “sources” on that one. It’s getting boring now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.