Katie Price #201 Och Aye Rasputin, lover of the Chavvy Queen…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love lurking and reading everyone’s posts and theories. Just a quick one, how do we know AFP is there? I’ve not seen anything to show she’s there. Someone on here said KFP is talking to AFP about the shade on SB’s IG but I’m bit lost how we’ve come to the conclusion it’s AFP she’s talking to as we do not hear her voice, only KFP’s voice.

Reactions: 17
Also as I work with learning disabilities. It depends on your care package. I would say he’s 2/1 staff if they feel his behaviour/crisis episodes are bad he could be 3/1 staff. That role does include holidays etc.

Reactions: 20
Personally I don’t want you to go anywhere , you’re one of my favourite posters . I find you to be honest , truthful & engaging .
I always look forwards to seeing your posts .
You have proved yourself time & time again .
Don’t let a couple of naysayers get to you ! 🥰
Ditto. Please stay Willow. We all love your posts and tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Latest
They've got that story from here we wondered if it was a villa earlier, the bullshit is unbelievable and how does anyone know if AFP is there, PP fencing posted that he was having lunch with her on the day they were pictured at the airport

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Love lurking and reading everyone’s posts and theories. Just a quick one, how do we know AFP is there? I’ve not seen anything to show she’s there. Someone on here said KFP is talking to AFP about the shade on SB’s IG but I’m bit lost how we’ve come to the conclusion it’s AFP she’s talking to as we do not hear her voice, only KFP’s voice.
It’s because it sounds like Kipper is saying something like “there’s shade over there mum” in the video Cole posted on Insta

Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Luxury holiday? A few knackered old inflateables and a grubby BBQ and they call that a luxury holiday??
It is luxury compared to an empty scum covered swimming pool a cesspit of a garden covered in human waste and a MM full of empty molding take away cartons and dog crap every where 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It was me. I do not lie. She does have another potential replacement. I think I’ve been correct on everything I’ve posted. Take it as you will. Think I’ll step back and see what happens from now on. Just read the comments & like those that are reasonable. I’ve enjoyed reading the posts. Thanks to you all.
Don’t go.All of us appreciate you.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It is luxury compared to an empty scum covered swimming pool a cesspit of a garden covered in human waste and a MM full of empty molding take away cartons and dog crap every where 😀
I bet the villa looks like a bomb has hit it already…😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Definitely! And I bet those poor kids have been fed nothing but sweets and crap all day. Probably still awake and running about now instead of being in a decent routine and in bed

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I had a quick scroll on her insta this is why we don't need videos of H eating crap food, bleeping hypocrite she is

Screenshot 2022-08-25 205926.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I would like to add, I’ve not read the copious wiki notes on here, mainly because I probably know most of what’s known about her and much more & that’s not bragging or a claim to fame. There is no point in me embellishing anything I have posted, unless it factual as I’ve heard & been told. As you kindly said and other kind posters, I think everything I’ve told you is true & proven, like yourself DC. People can think what they like, but ‘truth’ always comes out & it will. Like I said, I’m baffled by occurrences today. Something stinks. They could be staying at AFP’s mates house, but they’d of flown to Malaga. I am 100% positive AFP will NOT welcome Crawl. Something very odd is going on here. Sadly, in spite of/if Crawl is there, Jett, Bunny & Harvey will be anxious. Thanks for the support & nice comments from those who trusted me. X

No I haven’t been fed bull, it came from more than 1 person, not associated to each other. But thank you anyway. It’s going to come out eventually. Liars can’t keep up an act forever.
Always look forward to your posts , and @DC16 as you both have inside contacts. I and others can give opinions going by their track records, but they are opinions, we ain't gonna get it right all the time , its KP we are talking about.sometimes it seems people expect 100% facts and answers, but they need remember this is a discussion platform. For sharing opinions and any info that we have managed to find out . Hope to hear lots more of your inside info

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t recall the first part of the IG post but the barbecue part I feel almost certain I’ve watched before. So do you not think she’s stayed in this place previously?
Interestingly pp fencing & Carl are no longer following each other on IG !!

Somethings just kicked off. The Prices aren’t happy with Carl
Fabulous.Let the tit kicking begin.That was another thing which puzzled me.Why these two kept on “ following “each other.Suppose they had to coordinate whose turn it was to pick her up from court.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tried to download the videos from tiktok , see if it works lol

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 20
1, is sink boy there.
2, banned from the holiday but trying to stay relevant posting old videos.
3, causing trouble because he knows it's the end and the new egg is there.
4, using this to sell stories to the press because nobody cares about him.
5, turned up unannounced and is stalking Price like a deranged narcissistic jealous manchild.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.