Katie Price #187 Skanky breaks Thai law with 25p pics of busted melons and asparagus tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's got to be either something from KH (Kirsty is Appolo's godmother) or....something from Kirsty herself. Why else would Kirsty have contacted a
member on here about a story if it wasn't anything to do with her?
Well if Kirsty if close friends with K and M then she would probably have the inside scoop on any possible stories involving them?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also possible.But this is too subtle for her.She flounces and rants,it’s usually the family( SFP), who post anything sane.She is either incapacitated or very worried.
Incapacitated 😳 wonder if SB has caused some damage and something was caught on camera.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Meanwhile - the Andre children are looking fabulous with PA and EA.
Look how elegant P looks there! Yes she is wearing make up but it is subtly done not trowelled on like is was for SFP's wedding. And her hair looks lovely in that updo, vs the corpse bride style at said wedding. Take note Fern! THIS is how good make up should look!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Look how elegant P looks there! Yes she is wearing make up but it is subtly done not trowelled on like is was for SFP's wedding. And her hair looks lovely in that updo, vs the corpse bride style at said wedding. Take note Fern! THIS is how good make up should look!
Exactly that!

Reactions: 16
I think KP knows full well there’s a story coming out about her, as often the Press will contact that person and ask for comment.
No doubt she’s declined but knows it will go ahead anyway so has shut down her SM rather than deal with it. It clearly doesn’t look good for her.
As ever she’s more than happy to dish it out but can’t take any negativity directed at her.
I believe @DC16 said she HAD been contacted for a comment, and then she decides to take her SM break. Definitely SOMETHING big brewing! Better get the tea on ready Krusties!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As a Doubting Thomas, I'll believe it when I see it.
Is it possible that she's sent more messages to the ex's and their wives/girlfriends and she's been ordered by her law firm to shut her gob because they can't defend her otherwise?
Or even worse she WAS the account that shall not be named during another drug fueled ranting session?
I’d be so hyper if the last paragraph was the truth of the matter, but DC told us ages before our collective Sunday scroll & refresh fest that a story was about to be published

And NOTHING like her mother!
And as her mother is 'taking a break' from SM she won't be able to post a photo of P calling her 'my world' and 'my mini me'! That will be killing her!

My mum was 42 as well. She was dead embarrassed as she didn't want her friends and neighbours thinking she was still sexually active. This was 1960. Different times
Yup I was born in 1959 and for many years I wondered if I was adopted as in photos of my mum from that time there isn't a single one showing a 'baby bump', so different from now when people walk around with their bellies hanging out!

Well she was certainly putting it away, I watched that video posted earlier, eggs for breakfast, prawns at dinner, shellfish platters, 3 types of dessert
No bleedin' wonder! I can imagine it being an excuse to hide away and avoid negative press though. One of the funnier ( or more delusional) bits in that video is she says 'this would be my ideal room if I didn't have kids with me' :rolleyes:😆....erm you don't! She repeats it later on and loads of stuff about her 'training'. She sounds out of breath and bunged up, probably bunged up from sniffing something and I wouldn't doubt her ridiculous
implants have made it harder for her to breathe now! Oh....and Cole starts squeezing a spot on her nose in the pool! :sick:

View attachment 1400175 View attachment 1400176
View attachment 1400178
That pool actually looks like a cess pit. Or is it for irrigation? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God help anyone near if she farted then🤣🤣
As Micky Flanagan described ' its like when you drain an old radiator " .Like Micky said she was probably standing at the room's window she broke wind and it splattered all over the pillows :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Hmmm the food poisoning is clearly a lie from Ryan. I’m guessing she’s either gone off the rails on drugs again or SB has ditched her properly and she’s having another psychotic episode. But one things for sure, it ain’t food poisoning. She has the gut of a poisonous snake. Even satan couldn’t poison that one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.