Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This 1 actually makes me want to vomit 🤢. Has this "reporter" watched a different documentary to us?
Oh no this has gone and started my bleeping verbal Tourette's off again (i apologise in advance) but is she on bleeping crack?

She has shown us a whole new world, of Katie the carer. Role model. Hero.

Hero? duck right off you muppet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Do you know - she would have been a great Spitting Image puppet - just a pair of talking breasts! One for @Pom Bear - my fave corgi ❤ .

Yup it was great image and all that never ending watery shite coming out a hippo's bum...

I struggled to think what to do with making talking breasts lol so I hope this will still make you laugh ...a man wearing fake breasts with Coles face on with his Turkey Teef eating a doughnut 😅😘 xx

Back later 💖 xx
Resizer_16116887331201.jpg

Make it stop!
Loooooooooooool 😄 xx

I forgot to edit out his hands loooool 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nice one Facehugger!

My son has dyspraxia on the autism spectrum. We spent a fortune getting him diagnosed but like your lovely son was diagnosed with this and visual stress. Hard work but he's now on for a First Class Degree in Biology and Genetics from one of the top Universities in the UK. Then on to a Masters this year. PHD after, who knows. You reap what you sow. Good luck!
Amazing! Well done Mum & Dad too! X

Reactions: 10
Thank you that’s a lovely thing to say, ironically my 19 year old Son has autism too, it sounds odd but I ‘knew’ from the day he was born! He’s 19 now and at uni now ❤ I’m also a single mum so I know how hard it can be. When my son first started secondary school we both went through a dreadful time for the first couple of years when the hormones plus him maturing and realising he was different hit him. I’ve seen parents at breaking point and my heart genuinely breaks for SEN parents when things get hard. I’ve never seen KP genuinely be upset, of course she must be sometimes, but she always seems so hard faced about everything. I genuinely wonder if she’s on the spectrum and that’s why she can’t show feelings or empathy, eg leaving her children to fly off at the drop of a hat. It’s really strange behaviour.
My child is nearly 14 and is thriving but like you, I knew pretty early. I’d say from about 2 weeks old I’d worked it out due to his sensitivity to sunlight and sound. The echolalia started pretty early on too, in place of words.

It is a possibility that she is on the spectrum, I note the lack of empathy and monotonous style of speaking with not much expression. She is also fixated on her body and being seen as ‘sexy’.

Reactions: 14
I understand and agree with you for the most part...just not the loving father, or even nice person bit!

Allegedly, he didn't want to believe Harvey had the problems he did, was ashamed and this contributed to him distancing himself as he blamed her. I wouldn't go so far as to call him a deadbeat (on a good day), I see it as they have a mutual understanding and she exploits the situation by making him look awful.

I've said since thread 1, the evidence to all is the fact that if she was really preventing him and he wanted to see Harvey he would've gone to court.
look at her with the bankruptcy and how she has handled that and then project that onto an access case. It’s easy to say DY could have went to court however it’s then having KP actually adhere to it. You could just imagine the games she would get up to. DY possibly made the best decision by providing the money to pay Katie’s mother to provide his care which gave him the greatest period of stability.

Reactions: 7
Do you know what I can’t be bothered to slag her off. Yes she’s a car crash a lot of the time but she clearly does adore her kids and from what I can see they’re a credit to her.

I just don’t get the feeling there’s any harm or malice in her. I’ll reserve my derision for the likes of “Brave” Phillip Schofield and his doe-eyed sidekick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.