Katie Price #173 At real risk of being sent to the can, but who'll do my hair and rub in my fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Price pays sweet tribute to her baby nephew on his first birthday as she takes train ride with Harvey and Carl (thesun.co.uk)
Still spouting the Prader-Willi lies though

And it's getting desperate now flogging crappy over-filtered foters on OF at a 50% discount LOL
Katie Price strips off to sheer orange bra and slashes prices on her OnlyFans ahead of bankruptcy hearing (thesun.co.uk)
Phil and Grant look more like belisha beacons atop a zebra crossing now
She's so old fashioned, such a one-trick pony. Can't she see that what she thinks is sexy is so old hat, her version of sexy went out in the 90s. Who on earth would want to look at a butchered middle-aged woman stuck in a time warp when there are a vast number of beautiful young girls.

Reactions: 27
I see Skanky wasn't invited to her mate Steph's 40th ๐Ÿ˜‚ Kraktona was there ๐Ÿ˜‚
I thought her & Steph were besties after all her "work" on Steph's Sick Bag ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I've been offline for a few days as my little boy has a sickness bug. It has taken me two coffees to catch up! :ROFLMAO: Still c**ts then! On a separate note I have been dipping in and out of the Britney Spears thread this morning. Seems she is another with a history of missing pets, pets given away, even pets left as part of a house sale!!!!!!! :oops:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Looking at the nano second video clip in The Scum, Crawl REALLY wanted to be on that train ride didn't he ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That & "curry night" show that he just cannot even be arsed to pretend anymore ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

I don't do Itsasham..... did he do a huge gushing birthday tribute to his "son" Harvey?

Reactions: 24
I wonder how Cole & Katrina's IVF treatment is going?

I heard that her Gynaecologist hauled them both in on 14th day of her cycle to confront Cole with a critical ultimatum:

"Sink Or Swim."
The first examination of Skanky introduced some delay in the process when the Gynaecologist stooped down to examine Skanky's intimate area and found he could recreate Frank Ifield's old song with full surround sound.
So every visit commences with a reprise, delaying any progress on the baby front.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looking at the nano second video clip in The Scum, Crawl REALLY wanted to be on that train ride didn't he ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ That & "curry night" show that he just cannot even be arsed to pretend anymore ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

I don't do Itsasham..... did he do a huge gushing birthday tribute to his "son" Harvey?
He just said Happy Birthday Harv That was it.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I was reading the leaked comments on his OF and even on there - his so called OF subscribers/fans - said his OF account is boring af ๐Ÿ˜ด ๐Ÿ˜‚
Kinda wasting his time on there unless he's prepared to start showing his intestines ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿคฃ
Wonder if they call him Sink Boy? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Stories in the press again about her animal abuse, so she puts up this AGAIN ๐Ÿ™„
Get that old chestnut picture out again..She is vile and should be banned from having any animals.

Reactions: 22
Dumb & Dumber have been surprisingly quiet
....Well, they are incredibly busy you know. SB will be at the gym practicing dodging punches and KP will be doing her weekly volunteering session, followed by her weekly therapy session, then she has to muck out the horses, go riding for her MH, cook a nutritious lunch, pick all her screwed up clothes off of the floor, Facetime Harvey, care for her other 4 kids as it is half term, oops just remembered she doesn't actually have to do that bit. Do a quick photoshoot for OF, sell some barf bombs, flog some tickets for a Makeup Masterclass she doesn't actually do, do some begging Insta posts, get someone to drive her to KFC/McD's, take the dogs for a walk, make a Youtube she won't actually show, go and visit her sick mum, followed by all of her girlfriends, back to the MM in time to cook some oven chips for dinner while planning some made up stories for the next day. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
KATIE Price is set to โ€œname and shameโ€ her enemies in a new book about her drink-driving crash and rehabilitation. The book will be the Brighton-born former glamour models eighth autobiography.23 Dec 2021

Guess this was all for getting in the papers and the upfront money.
My mate used to work for PR company that did the promotion of one of her books, he said at the time he would be more shocked if she could read it let alone write it.
One small point here - who gives a tit about her "naming and shaming "ANYBODY? I am proudly on that List :)
Said bleeping list would be longer than the UK telephone directory anyway

Besides we know all there is to know about her drink/drugged driving escapades and the total lack of "rehabilitation" undergone for it let alone remorse for the entire shitshow, so then , rather than read another complete load of bollocks and LIES just refer anybody remotely interested in this crap to her wikis here where you will find the TRUE VERSION minus all the "Poor MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs"

Get that old chestnut picture out again..She is vile and should be banned from having any animals.
She's already banned from having the children :)

....Well, they are incredibly busy you know. SB will be at the gym practicing dodging punches and KP will be doing her weekly volunteering session, followed by her weekly therapy session, then she has to muck out the horses, go riding for her MH, cook a nutritious lunch, pick all her screwed up clothes off of the floor, Facetime Harvey, care for her other 4 kids as it is half term, oops just remembered she doesn't actually have to do that bit. Do a quick photoshoot for OF, sell some barf bombs, flog some tickets for a Makeup Masterclass she doesn't actually do, do some begging Insta posts, get someone to drive her to KFC/McD's, take the dogs for a walk, make a Youtube she won't actually show, go and visit her sick mum, followed by all of her girlfriends, back to the MM in time to cook some oven chips for dinner while planning some made up stories for the next day. :ROFLMAO:
You mean she takes the dogs for a walk????????????????????????? I'm gobsmacked!
Cue photo on insta of her out with the dogs then ;)

I see Skanky wasn't invited to her mate Steph's 40th ๐Ÿ˜‚ Kraktona was there ๐Ÿ˜‚
I thought her & Steph were besties after all her "work" on Steph's Sick Bag ๐Ÿ™„
Perhaps Steph and her Missus woke up to the fact skanky is pure poison, that or nobody would attend her party if skanky was there with SB?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.