Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe that’s why she attracts gay guys 🤷🏻‍♀️ No offence to gay guys but come on Charles is gay for pay , Kris looks dubiously bi at least and Leo ???? Maybe???!
I can imagine it now “cor you’re fit ain’t ya fancy a bit of the Pricey magic do ya”
“sorry I ain’t inta women like”
“ sokay mate I like nofin better than a bionic bum bandit right up my arse”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would think any bloke wouldn't want to put his todger anywhere near her mouth knowing 'what lies beneath' the facade of crowns which seem to fall out exposing something nasty and possibly pain-inducing. Her thing is anal. She's always said so.
And the herpes on her lips.. cold sores? She needs to clean herself up..not just her PR...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Next mission for cunty flaps a go fund me page for Harvey’s college fees,I’m sure her rabid fans would love to contribute, the arse licking bunch of cocknobbers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone do the honours of a new thread please? The winning suggestion is post 915 from big blue 2018 but it's far too long 👍I'd do it & just use the first 2 lines but can't do the linky thing on my phone x

Reactions: 3
Suggestion for new thread name. Not done this before so be kind!

'Harvey and Me' is getting positive press,
Though I lie and my life is a mess,
Can only walk for 20 mins, feet are broken,
But Cole can carry me, he looks like Chantum Totem.
Can someone do the honours of a new thread please? The winning suggestion is post 915 from big blue 2018 but it's far too long 👍I'd do it & just use the first 2 lines but can't do the linky thing on my phone x
I think I've done it but I'm a techno numpty 🙈

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.