Katie Price #169 Four gay friends take Granny to sea...and its a no from ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grr just missed the cut off…

Oh, so it is discussed on here about her owning a pig and now she is begging on insta for one. 🙄
Absolutely un-bleeping-believable. You have 4 dogs between you, horses and a cat, when do you think you will be able to care for a pig too? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like everything else, will be left to some else to care for. You are a bleeping joke Price with all these animals. Totally deluded. You can’t even wash and blow dry the hair on your head, whoever it belongs too let alone care for an animal, I bet SB picks up all the 💩
you really know how to wind people up 😡 look at the long list of animals you have had, have died in your care, or you have got bored with and given away. 😡😡😡
I fought the urge to come on and say “ShEz BiN rEaDiN’ eRe InIt” but she bleeping has 🤣 She thinks she’s bleeping hilarious winding up dem tattle twollz. What else is there to do on ‘oliday. Loser!

What do you need a little pig for you slag? I suppose it’s the closest thing to a baby you will ever have again you bleeping fat sow 🐖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Brilliant title 😂
Whilst I am pleased ITV have at last taken a stance, I am teensy bit disappointed as I may well have watched the show to see John Lydon in there with KP. But in hindsight I doubt John would go in again, would have been funny though.
Will she no longer be on GMB and Lorraine?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Brilliant title 😂
Whilst I am pleased ITV have at last taken a stance, I am teensy bit disappointed as I may well have watched the show to see John Lydon in there with KP. But in hindsight I doubt John would go in again, would have been funny though.
Will she no longer be on GMB and Lorraine?
Let’s hope ITV has listened to its audience for once unlike C4!
excellent title!!!

Reactions: 34
KH posted some lovely pictures of Jett, he really looks so happy.
That’s what you are missing out on KP by putting the one ahead of your own son.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Awesome work @Brah Day Izit?. So they went to Porto for a couple of nights. On a yacht. We are supposed to believe that little tit shower steered it themselves. Kalamity Katrina is still
All over the buffet like greenfly on a rose bush. That Carl dick looks more arrogant and vacuous by the second. Neither of them see the children. They aren’t his children. She sucks big fat donkey balls. Just vile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just wanted to say it was a skinny guinea pig she was asking about not a pinky and perky type. Although it made me feel ill seeing her ask......skinny guinea pigs require a lot of care.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
TLDR
Has been and never was ( skanky and Sink Boy) thought they would pull a fast one and slide in another mini break, but SB got carried away and posted on instasham . Cat out the bag they proceeded to post pics from the good ship Dolly . Skanky was usual was more filtered than bottled water and that’s the only relation to water she’s had- same outfit on every picture makes me think they rented it for lunch. That or she only took the shirt she borrowed off Freddie Starr in 1995. Sadly they will be back soon as she has more disaster plaster classes this week. And surely needs to fit in some meetings with her brief for her court appearance and perhaps grace community service with her presence .
Oh and she’s been in the beg for another pet that will no doubt demise like all the rest
they are both bottom feeders and WGC

carry on

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Yeah, Katie. Name Jett's best friend! Or any of your kids' friends, come to that. What team does Jett play for? What after-school clubs does Bunny go to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Talking of Eurovision, I had to laugh at the last song, 2 Crawl type looking blokes sat next to a woman singing in front of an enamel bowl, even sink wanker has crept in to sully my piss taking enjoyment of that yearly event!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She'll drink a drink A drink A drink
Skanky in pink in pink in pink
She's the scourge of the human race
Wanky is a star he thinks he thinks he thinks
For ham shanking in sinks in sinks in sinks
Most f'ing nauseous in other cases

( adapted from lily the pink for skanky and mr sink)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Grr just missed the cut off…

I fought the urge to come on and say “ShEz BiN rEaDiN’ eRe InIt” but she bleeping has 🤣 She thinks she’s bleeping hilarious winding up dem tattle twollz. What else is there to do on ‘oliday. Loser!
What do you need a little pig for you slag? I suppose it’s the closest thing to a baby you will ever have again you bleeping fat sow 🐖
Oh she is reading here alright - we see you Skanky 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She'll drink a drink A drink A drink
Skanky in pink in pink in pink
She's the scourge of the human race
Wanky is a star he thinks he thinks he thinks
For ham shanking in sinks in sinks in sinks
Most f'ing nauseous in other cases

( adapted from lily the pink for skanky and mr sink)
Showing your age there 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Talking of Eurovision, I had to laugh at the last song, 2 Crawl type looking blokes sat next to a woman singing in front of an enamel bowl, even sink wanker has crept in to sully my piss taking enjoyment of that yearly event!! 🤣🤣
That was a weird one! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
TLDR
Has been and never was ( skanky and Sink Boy) thought they would pull a fast one and slide in another mini break, but SB got carried away and posted on instasham . Cat out the bag they proceeded to post pics from the good ship Dolly . Skanky was usual was more filtered than bottled water and that’s the only relation to water she’s had- same outfit on every picture makes me think they rented it for lunch. That or she only took the shirt she borrowed off Freddie Starr in 1995. Sadly they will be back soon as she has more disaster plaster classes this week. And surely needs to fit in some meetings with her brief for her court appearance and perhaps grace community service with her presence .
Oh and she’s been in the beg for another pet that will no doubt demise like all the rest
they are both bottom feeders and WGC

carry on
Definitely rented for lunch only, the carpets are covered in plastic for protection

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Showing your age there 🤭
When you choose to holiday with a bloke who your kids hate/are terrified of, and choose a junkie lifestyle over putting your kids front and centre - she will never know what she’s missed because I don’t think she’s ever had it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
That was a weird one! 😂😂
I'm still laughing at wannabe Gino & Lidl's version of Nick Grimshaw presenting it, fucks sake! Oh, and Greece lady, when the lights shone behind her frock, son said 'she's got an upturned Grecian vase under there mother' I reckon she could put Skankys fanny flowers in it 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Definitely rented for lunch only, the carpets are covered in plastic for protection
The seats aren't normally covered but the boat hire people heard the incontinent Skank was going aboard so they did what they could to protect the boat from her filthy ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The hotel she’s posing in is in the Algarve, I stayed there last year- recognise the balcony dividers and the multi-coloured tiled walled at the entrance shown middle right of her photograph.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.