Katie Jane Hughes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. They don’t appear to have set down many ties in NYC, but then you can’t tell from Instagram as it’s just a snapshot.

Reactions: 1
I wonder how long her makeup actually stays on her face. I like the look, she has great skin to carry it off but if I did such glossy skin it would last about 5 minutes. I’m no spring chicken either, that’s on my 48 year old dry skin. In my oiler younger years it would have disappeared as quickly as I was applying it.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just turned 48 too. I love her make looks - except for the really graphic eyeliner ones - but even in my younger years there’s no way I could ever have carried them off 😂 I do use her skin techniques though, as the older I get, I’m finding that slapping on a load of foundation does me no favours. So her method of just using a little bit of base or concealer works great. Although I give the shiny bit at the end a miss!

Anyone see Katie’s stories over the last day or so? Poor girl. I really felt for her when she was upset. I think it goes back to what we were saying the other day, that she’s unsettled and homesick.

I love the makeup look she’s done today. With the eyes she could have stopped at the mascara for me, it looked amazing. Although the liner was quite wearable actually - when she said graphic I got the fear 😂 I don’t get it with the endless cacao though, she ruins many a lip look for me by adding that and she did it again today! But I can get past that as she’s so talented and such a nice personality 😊

Anyone see Katie’s stories over the last day or so? Poor girl. I really felt for her when she was upset. I think it goes back to what we were saying the other day, that she’s unsettled and homesick.

I love the makeup look she’s done today. With the eyes she could have stopped at the mascara for me, it looked amazing. Although the liner was quite wearable actually - when she said graphic I got the fear 😂 I don’t get it with the endless cacao though, she ruins many a lip look for me by adding that and she did it again today! But I can get past that as she’s so talented and such a nice personality 😊
What did her stories say? I hope she is okay. I really really like her.

Also, I think her skin is very beautiful. I know some think it looks "oily" lol but I think it looks nice and healthy. Love her glow.

Reactions: 3
Her anxiety rocketed and she was talking about how that’s ok and normal and she wanted to show it and talk about it and her DMs were open to anyone else struggling. An absolute darlin‘ she is.

I loved her make up today too - I often think she could ditch the winged liner (her signature I know) and go for a prettier finish, rather than vamp. But that’s just preference - I never do a feline eye (it would be too funny - I have a face with all the angles of a Jelly Baby). She is so, so talented.

Reactions: 5
Her anxiety rocketed and she was talking about how that’s ok and normal and she wanted to show it and talk about it and her DMs were open to anyone else struggling. An absolute darlin‘ she is.

I loved her make up today too - I often think she could ditch the winged liner (her signature I know) and go for a prettier finish, rather than vamp. But that’s just preference - I never do a feline eye (it would be too funny - I have a face with all the angles of a Jelly Baby). She is so, so talented.
I think it is so cool that Jennifer Aniston follows her, lol.

Reactions: 5
What did her stories say? I hope she is okay. I really really like her.

Also, I think her skin is very beautiful. I know some think it looks "oily" lol but I think it looks nice and healthy. Love her glow.
I think she has lovely skin too. I don’t think she needs to do too much to it to get a pretty flawless canvas for her makeup. I prefer the makeup looks without too much shine, a more natural glow. But that’s just my personal preference.

I didn’t realise she had a thread, I think I’m such a fan girl! She seems pretty lovely! I prefer her makeup looks to some of the other dickheads out there!

I love the smokey eye she did today. Although I don’t think I could carry it off in my advanced years! 😂 Maybe I’d try it using a brown liner instead of the black, and without the metallics on top. Might have a play tomorrow!

I love the smokey eye she did today. Although I don’t think I could carry it off in my advanced years! 😂 Maybe I’d try it using a brown liner instead of the black, and without the metallics on top. Might have a play tomorrow!
I honestly believe anything she does can be adapted to suit. I always want to take part in the KJH academy but always chicken out. I have messaged her about a concealer issue and she came back asking for photos and gave suggestions on what to try and asked for photos

Reactions: 6
I’m too self conscious to have a go at the academy but I’m definitely going to have a go at my own version of that eye tomorrow - just for sitting around the house. Literally all dressed up and nowhere to go 😂

Reactions: 2
Love watching her tutorials. They are so relaxing. She just seems like such a nice person too.

Reactions: 3
I love the academy look she’s done this week. For me, I could actually wear this one without having to adapt it at all really - maybe just mute the red lip a wee bit. What do you all think?

I love the academy look she’s done this week. For me, I could actually wear this one without having to adapt it at all really - maybe just mute the red lip a wee bit. What do you all think?
I absolutely love it and I also love her! I could watch her applying make up, alllllllll day 😂

Reactions: 2