Katie Jane Hughes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind some of her makeup looks but I have noticed that a lot of them look very similar.

Here is a prime example of an influencer making a world pandemic about them. How embarrassing. It really made me cringe. I mean honestly, what is with that giant lipstick?

Sorry if there is already a thread for her, I couldn’t find one!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like: her personality and warmth on her channel. She doesn't have that snippy Sali Hughes or thuggish Caroline Hirons about her.

But the make up looks she does - not for me. I tried a couple, and remember looking in the mirror at work and thinking WTF have I done. It was amusing to see Sali Hughes being polite on the disastrous pink eye - I've yet to see it look good on anyone. Nic from Pixiwoo trying to imitate her editorial looks and oversized glasses and it just looks weird.

Each to their own with clothes and style, but girl, what is this...

Screenshot 2020-03-15 at 16.28.14.png

Reactions: 6
I like: her personality and warmth on her channel. She doesn't have that snippy Sali Hughes or thuggish Caroline Hirons about her.

But the make up looks she does - not for me. I tried a couple, and remember looking in the mirror at work and thinking WTF have I done. It was amusing to see Sali Hughes being polite on the disastrous pink eye - I've yet to see it look good on anyone. Nic from Pixiwoo trying to imitate her editorial looks and oversized glasses and it just looks weird.

Each to their own with clothes and style, but girl, what is this...

View attachment 95955
With a smaller belt that would have looked nice!

Reactions: 4
Aw she’s just entertaining herself and anyone watching since we’re all hibernating. She’s a right sweetie. And very talented. I watch but I’ll never do any of it however her techniques are mesmerising (to me).

Her style suits her. She exists in an editorial world so it’s going to be pretty different from your average little chubby joshmo like MOI.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I like her a lot. Her makeup looks aren’t for me but I find her likeable and entertaining, her big plus is her ability to not take herself too seriously.

Reactions: 16
I loveee KJH - she’s transparent, does awesome make up and is so down to earth. Even if you don’t like some of the lewks she does, you can still benefit hugely from her general advice on product usage. I think she’s lovely

Reactions: 14
Aw she’s just entertaining herself and anyone watching since we’re all hibernating. She’s a right sweetie. And very talented. I watch but I’ll never do any of it however her techniques are mesmerising (to me).

Her style suits her. She exists in an editorial world so it’s going to be pretty different from your average little chubby joshmo like MOI.
I really like her. She's nice. Her makeup looks look fab on her but would look awful on me. I do find her videos relaxing.

Reactions: 8
Has she had botox? Her skin is so beautiful and glowy. I also noticed Jennifer Aniston follows her...ha, that is pretty cool.

Reactions: 3
She has said she’s tried Botox but wasn’t keen. Plus she has Hashimotos (?) and it’s not compatible.

Reactions: 3
I absolutely adore Katie Jane. She is so open and helpful to her followers. I asked her about winged liner for my hooded eyes. She asked me to send her a video of me foung them and talked me through it until I got it perfect. Insisting I send her video of each stage and try. She also gave me advice on lining my lips and one side of my top lip is thinner than the other side. Was a total game changer.
She is my hero and girl crush.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s smashing,

KJH is such a positive li’l apple of joy anyway and she’s radiating happiness to be home with her family. I really loved her doing her Mam’s make up - she’s a lovely character too.

It’ll be interesting to see their next steps, she had mentioned they’d been thinking about leaving New York since COVID had changed the parameters of everything so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She seems a bit all over the place at the moment to me. Couple of weeks ago asking about the vibe in a US fishing village, yesterday taking on a UK listed building renovation. Perhaps she’s a bit unsettled by the world, and that big stretch she did back in the UK over the summer.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s feeling homesick. Perhaps when she was back home over the summer she realised how much she missed being around her family? I have to say I’d love it if she came back. It was fab when she was doing more UK based content.

Reactions: 7
Totally. And yes, I really enjoyed her UK content. Plus she seemed blissed out - they seem a close family. Maybe it’s getting harder to be away.

Reactions: 2
They don’t seem to be particularly tied to the US, even their work looks like they both can be flexible to do from anywhere. Maybe the extended visit home in combination with the pandemic has hit her hard. I think that’s happened to a lot of us, it makes you realise what’s important in life.

Reactions: 1
I have wondered if it’s why she doesn’t bother with Christmas. Or any “holidays” really - they don’t do Thanksgiving either - just order in something vaguely on topic. But I heard her, during the summer when she was in the UK, talking about how they had considered just living a very transient life through all the European cities. Obviously COVID put paid to that (and also, I love her to bits, but I do think she talks a bit of tripe in efforts to be super light/different alternative etc).

Reactions: 1