Katie Jane Hughes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does her accent bug anyone else? I know it’s because she lives in the US so her actual accent has been affected by Americanisms but I literally can’t stand her ‘American drawl.’ And yeah, her constant use of the word ‘schmear’ makes me feel a little queasy for some reason 🤣 not to mention the way she slurps her spit through her retainer in videos 🤢

Reactions: 1
"See? Here's my face relaxed...and then not relaxed."

Um...no. We can't actually see a difference since you've had way too much botox and and way too many fillers, so your face doesn't actually move that much. 😂

Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 12.40.51 AM.png

Sorry to be so blunt/rude, but oddly enough, this video helped me realize why her face bothers me so much. 😅

I used to think it was just because I disliked her makeup style (for example the ridiculous amounts of blush she uses). But it's actually because she's had way too much work done so it's thrown all of her features out of balance. Her cheekbones/eyebrows/lips are all way too harsh now and her skin is too shiny from all the chemical peels she probably does.

Reactions: 2
Does her accent bug anyone else? I know it’s because she lives in the US so her actual accent has been affected by Americanisms but I literally can’t stand her ‘American drawl.’ And yeah, her constant use of the word ‘schmear’ makes me feel a little queasy for some reason 🤣 not to mention the way she slurps her spit through her retainer in videos 🤢
The schmear thing has been bugging me for a while now, but recently it’s in every single makeup story she does. Just stop it. It’s an affectation she’s picked up from somewhere.

Did anyone find the video she posted of her husband commenting on her applying her make up funny?

I do like Katie but I get the critcism on here to. I generally like the lip products she uses but I am glad the Endless Cacoa obsession seems to have taken a but of a backseat recently.

Ffs she’s either eating a sweet or chewing gum while doing her makeup in those last stories - is there any need, eat off camera if you must 🤢

Jesus Christ, you got your hair cut, big deal! The squealing! How self indulgent is she. I think her hair looks fab but it's only a hair cut

Reactions: 5
She's changed so much. I've had to unfollow. I loved her make up advice before, her looks were obviously a bit out there at times but some great wee tips about foundation etc. She is just so pretentious now. She thinks she's is the coolest person ever but she looks like she gets dressed in the dark most of the time

Reactions: 9
Case in point with her being so extra about everything…. the face she’s got with those stories about the hyperbaric chamber. Maybe she should follow the advice, wear a mask and not cycle everywhere in a city full of smoke?

I wonder why she stopped wearing her hair curly? It’s really nice and far more interesting than this generic straight-ish beach waves thing that everyone does. I have similar texture, I learned how to look after it and now it’s my favourite thing about my appearance

Reactions: 3
This is really irresponsible. I've clicked the tag and the "nurse" doesn't even share what she's pumping into everybody's veins. There is no evidence for vitamin flushes and similar shite.
God I hate the “wellness” industry medicalisation of everything, it’s so creepy. I keep expecting David cronenberg to appear with gwyneth Paltrow and reveal that goop was an elaborate piece of body horror performance art

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like many, I used to enjoy Katie’s content…
Now it’s so saturated with ads, the same make up looks, unwearable editorial make up/‘fashion’ that I find myself skimming past her.
also….. the accent 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
And finally, vitamin infusions are total bullshittery, you get what you need from your diet, unless your intestines don’t work. What she’s paid for is an expensive pee 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Think she is a bit of a hypochondriac actually. Am not disputing the smoke issue in NYC right now but it feels like there is always something wrong with her. She is always languishing in her bed whining.

Reactions: 6
Surprise surprise, the vitamin flush/expensive piss didn't cure her, and she's still ill.

The people/companies that sell this shite often prey on the desperate, vulnerable and seriously unwell

Reactions: 7
Wow she is annoying! Firstly, going to rooftops, biking and getting your hair done in what is literally being called the worst pollution event ever. I mean....

Also that she wants to go to urgent care and then burden others with her *eh eh" cough. Sorry but take some responsibility.

Reactions: 4
I only watch every few days now to see if she’s done any makeup stories, as the rest is insufferable - but just had a quick look after reading your comments… Ffs what a narcissist. What makes her think the world needs to hear a blow by blow account of her cold or chest infection, including bringing up mucus during the night 🤢 Honestly, if she’s that unwell she needs to get off SM until she’s recovered. Just post one story to state she’s poorly and taking a couple of days away, then come back when she’s better. She can’t be that ill if she’s still chuntering away on camera and fannying about with her hair.

Reactions: 5
She is a massive hypochondriac. Yeah it’s not fun being ill but she’s acting like she’s at deaths door.

Reactions: 2