Katie Jackson: Riding on coat tsils of Suze, beige as fcuk, shes one big snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie love you didn't buy the gaff your parents did calm down. How is she not mortified going on like she's 8 years of age. It's so strange the whole move back and forth.

Reactions: 6
House has great potential. Alot of my friends who bought in established areas ended up with homes not much better in terms of how dated and in need of work they are.
Id say they are raging they ever moved. Imagine to have to do all that work all over again.

Reactions: 1
Yea it definitely looks like it alright! Mad money for a 4 bed, 1 bath semi detached house that needs a total refurb. You can guarantee it went for a good bit more than the asking price too. The whole place needs to be stripped. One bathroom isn't very practical so I'd imagine an extension will be needed too.
My eyes from that carpet!!! I really thought I'd be looking at some stand alone house with a huge garden I'm shocked this is what they have bought. It looks like one of them houses that's just thrown together to rent out

Reactions: 7
They want people to know where they live so they can get free tit sent to them 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Please don’t tell me someone actually asked her in her Q&A what tan she uses? She must have asked that herself my god 🤣 she was hardly gonna say bellemantia now was she!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what tv show they were approached to go on before? Probably something to do with renovating the house maybe? Anyway she’s still holding out for Love Island to contact her by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 4
I wonder what tv show they were approached to go on before? Probably something to do with renovating the house maybe? Anyway she’s still holding out for Love Island to contact her by the sounds of it.
I was thinking gogglebox maybe, she said the whole family were meant to be on it.

Reactions: 4
They want people to know where they live so they can get free tit sent to them 🤷‍♀️
100%. There was a method to Snoozens madness. Cause she defo wears the (very starched linen)
trousers in that marriage. Get a fixer upper and collab with different home renovation companies and interiors and document it all. Mark my words.

• Heart
I was thinking gogglebox maybe, she said the whole family were meant to be on it.
Why could she have not said we withdrew due to unforeseen circumstances. It's pretty crass to put the blame on a family tragedy so publicly! She has no tacked at all!

Reactions: 2
The size of the labels 🤣 Poor Kayshee will be on- the- beg to Specsavers any day now 😂

Reactions: 1
I was thinking Irelands fittest family given they all got into fitness so randomly and then stopped

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.