Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have followed Kate for a long time and really like her make up tutorials and seeing her beauty buys but what's happened she seems to be talking about drama and haters all the time šŸ¤”and is that a new man she has now?? X

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Beggars belief how someone that thick has made a success of anything. Oh thatā€™s right itā€™s a front

Reactions: 9
She is always banging on about how ā€œfitā€ her fella is, ok hun nobody wants him chill out.

Honestly donā€™t know how somebody so illiterate has become so successful šŸ¤£ She is so thick.
Also love the facetuning, she looks completely different and has a hunchback when you see her on video compared to her photos. The facetune is tit too, half of her photos you can see the bed in the background bent lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god she is the ultimate catfish going. Does she not realise people see her in real life and know her true size?

Her fake teeth are far too big for her mouth.

The thing is with her is i donā€™t think the way she looks or the size she is is bad at all or anything to be ashamed about or want to photoshop. I donā€™t think sheā€™s fat in anyway, she looks fine how she is, its the photoshopping that is just so unnecessary itā€™s embarrassing. Someone i know did a course at Oh Darlin and she said she couldnā€™t believe the difference in how she looks in real life compared to her insta pics. Not that what she looks like in real life is bad, itā€™s just what she posts is fake.

Reactions: 2
Her mum had a fight with the owners while she was on holiday. So Iā€™ve been told [emoji23]

She is always banging on about how ā€œfitā€ her fella is, ok hun nobody wants him chill out.

Honestly donā€™t know how somebody so illiterate has become so successful šŸ¤£ She is so thick.
Also love the facetuning, she looks completely different and has a hunchback when you see her on video compared to her photos. The facetune is tit too, half of her photos you can see the bed in the background bent lol.
Now Iā€™ve noticed the bent bed I canā€™t unsee it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her fake teeth are far too big for her mouth.

The thing is with her is i donā€™t think the way she looks or the size she is is bad at all or anything to be ashamed about or want to photoshop. I donā€™t think sheā€™s fat in anyway, she looks fine how she is, its the photoshopping that is just so unnecessary itā€™s embarrassing. Someone i know did a course at Oh Darlin and she said she couldnā€™t believe the difference in how she looks in real life compared to her insta pics. Not that what she looks like in real life is bad, itā€™s just what she posts is fake.

I completely agree this is what makes her so disingenuous

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m glad some others have noticed!!
Her spelling and grammar always make me cringe, as a business owner itā€™s awful!

Reactions: 4
When she posts stories on a night out screaming ā€œTWATTTTTTā€ to her mates it makes me cringe so bad for her as a course provider, that is SO unprofessional - she isnā€™t just a MUA she has a big responsibility.

Also I remember her business partner Cheryl went live on IG last year at their Oh Darlin launch party in some club with her son and had a massive kick off with the bouncer because her and her son where sat on the stairs, he asked them to move and she started booting off calling him every fat bleep under the sun and kept reminding him ā€œthis is my party Iā€™ll do what I wantā€ her son literally took her phone off her and ended the IG live for her. Iā€™m cringing typing it. What a pair them two are.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve been waiting for a thread on this šŸ˜‚ I cannot cope with the atrocious spelling and grammar - when she does cooking tutorials especially (šŸ™„šŸ¤­šŸ„“šŸ˜‚) itā€™s like how many ways can you spell ā€˜corianderā€™ wrong?!

Reactions: 8
Shuuuuutupppp!!! I knew she was a catfish but I didnā€™t realise it was THAT bad šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.