Katie Hayes #95 I (am) KHM and I (am) still not (engaged)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A guitar! Olive can play it better that Ed Sheeran don’t you know trolls! Only allowed an hour to play with all her ‘toys’ too…Bet the poor kids heart sank when they ragged the car seat out of the pantry…..
4651DC62-7A15-46D9-8A8D-3D04FA4DDC4B.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Yep 160 miles and 3 hours sat in the car seat then home for five minutes before a birthday tea out.
yeah thats the tit bit about it ! she did look like she was having a really good time, im not sure how she knew about teletubbies though? i thought she didnt watch tv?
what the duck has she got oliff dressed in? is it one of diddy diy old tshirts?

Reactions: 14
Little oluv looks like she had a lovely day!

shame her mother dressed her like a chimney sweep though.
new thread in time for the party of the century 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtf are those clomping boots she’s put on Olive poor kid her mum and dad didn’t even buy her birthday outfit tight pair of Scrooges

Yes 80+ miles to Alton Towers, and 1hr 45mins depending in the traffic stuck in a quaver position.
But it’s what she wanted to do! Bet she didn’t get to bed until late. Hope she’s moody today for her party that’s not today but tomorrow

But it’s what she wanted to do! Bet she didn’t get to bed until late. Hope she’s moody today for her party that’s not today but tomorrow
Also- that baby is nowhere near taking steps

you telling me she walked infront of the whole family and not one of them got a picture or video. STOP LYING, START PAYIN YOUR WAY

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She left the house in a pleather and watched the fish in a bubble jacket, small wardrobe in the boot.

Bet they’ve saved the backs of the cereal boxes to get cheap tickets too! Not judging but can’t see that being gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still think Shakespeare is a greedy bleep, she nearly took her hand off trying to get that cake in, she couldn’t get it in quick enough 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bet they’ve saved the backs of the cereal boxes to get cheap tickets too! Not judging but can’t see that being gifted
Most people I see taking little kids there seem to stay over to make the most of the drive but the makeups only stay away for kates birthday as she is the most important. That and I doubt they can afford the Alton towers hotel

Reactions: 17
Of course she took her first steps in front of all the family, in a restaurant celebrating her 1st birthday. Olive, as bespoke and perfect as ever.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.