Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes not by the sea though is she, its a river! Pedantic I know but then realise SEA has only 3 letters so its easier for her to spell. RIVER for future reference Kate is spelt as above ⬆
It is the sea to be fair, the Irish Sea.
The Wirral is surrounded by the Mersey which goes into the Irish Sea, or vice versa, I’m tit at Geography 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A bleeping puffer jacket in June 🤦🏻‍♀️ Remember that time she had the poor wee soul in a coat and jeans when it was roasting? She hasn’t got a clue.
I've just been for a run (an actual REAL one) and I had to take my hoodie off and run in a vest. I'm no Jane Bolt either, it's very humid out there.

Reactions: 26
I know it’s probably been said before but imagine having to be out so much because you house resembles one of the “funhouses” you see at the fair and you haven’t got anywhere to sit. Proper blows my mind 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It is the sea to be fair, the Irish Sea.
The Wirral is surrounded by the Mersey which goes into the Irish Sea, or vice versa, I’m tit at Geography 🤣
Yeahh it’s the Irish sea and it runs into the River Dee estuary… but basically it’s all the same water 😂

Reactions: 11
A bleeping puffer jacket in June 🤦🏻‍♀️ Remember that time she had the poor wee soul in a coat and jeans when it was roasting? She hasn’t got a clue.
Has she got that chav-fest burberry suit on her??!!
It's a bit grey and windy, but warm. Get the kid in some nice cardigans!

Reactions: 15
Thats like saying your drinking water but its really coffee, but saying its water because thats where it started. 🤣 Shes by the river or the marine lake. Its called the River Dee not the Sea Dee.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Truff it is not fukin ok to keep filtering your child like this!! Look at the fukin colour of her skin and hair. This is so bloody wrong 😞😞😞😞
Kate seems embarrassed of Olive. I have never and will never put filters over my babies faces…unless they’re the funny ones like making u have massive beards🤣🥸👍hilarious! What an embarrassing person truff is. Always chatting tit, eating tit, looking tit and her advice and spelling it’s shockingly tit! Kate=Shite. Ha quick maths🤪

She's walking down the beach , Blanking the baby talking on her stories - asking her Gang how they are. She is unbelievable- get off your phone and interact with your child ! Worry about how she is ! 😡
She's defo got some kind of issue that she can't just sit in the house with the baby. She has to be out convincing herself she's achieving loads and living her best life. Even when she's in the house she gets Mez round so she can do the cleaning.
Shes not right !
No wonder Oluv is delighted every night when Delo walks through the door from work.
If she’s prego then I’m calling child line!🤬🤬🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For duck sake get the filter off that little bespoke, or better still get her off your business page you bleeping donkey. Would it actually kill her to give little oliff a day at home in some comfy clothes and a good nap with a plate of warm food. Jesus Christ Truffs you really are one selfish cow

Reactions: 34
Thats like saying your drinking water but its really coffee, but saying its water because thats where it started. 🤣 Shes by the river or the marine lake. Its called the River Dee not the Sea Dee.
It was a joke Shaz hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ay just thought.... I've clicked why Delo's had her out of her pit at the crack of dawn.

He's sent her down to Card Factory to buy her own birthday card off him & go the florist for the flowers and then for the ballooon arch and all the rest of the tat for her own Bday. All ready for this weekends Instagram performance- Oh my gosh I'm so shocked latex 🎈 and confetti filled look what Matt has done tit fest.
AE79FB42-89D3-4DEE-8077-975A17CFC9BC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh no. Is it her birthday this weekend? I am not prepared nor am I in the mood for tit balloons, cakes and tat that she's bought herself

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes thats a mistake made quite a lot but
West Kirby is fronted by the River Dee. Birkenhead by the River Mersey.

Pedantic like I said.
Ahhh I didn’t look to see where she was, I thought she was at new Brighton for some reason 🙈🤣

Reactions: 7
Dont be late its history on Monday 🤣
Ffs I’m tit at that too 😩😜

She’d be so more relatable to mums if they lounged around the house all morning, watching baby tv, covered in scrambled egg and hair like a burst mattress.

who’s she trying to kid that she has her life and tit together, she’s just copying other inflooenserrrr mummies the bleeping dozyhole 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s already started with the history showing any ‘new Mammas’ what not to pack in their hospital bag..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.