Katie Hayes #81 Planning for poppet's beay. Got to bum, beg & collab coz Momma won’t pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olive starting her second term learning Spanish at bilingual babies 🤣. Shame she’s learning English from Kate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
How the hell is she going out for something to eat, eating ice cream on the beach and flying solo to nandos, yet staying in a calorie deficit. Its not happening love.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I like Chez, her stories are boring but seem more normal family life than Kate. I can relate more to her.
And she never misses an opportunity for a passive aggressive dig now she’s got her out of the salon 😂
Hahaha I noticed this.
Molly is trolling Truff now saying to Chez the Holly lashes are too much 😂😂⚰⚰
Truff has reposted the comment on 'my brands' insta not realising Molly is buzzing off the lashes hahahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi Trolls 👋

I did a Kate and had a break from her bullshit and made me bed. Deffo feel so much better, I even chonged a twirl too!

did I miss anything in the last couple of threads? Not sure I cba going through them 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How the hell is she going out for something to eat, eating ice cream on the beach and flying solo to nandos, yet staying in a calorie deficit. Its not happening love.
Does she actually know what calorie deficit means?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m keeping a 500 calorie deficit at the moment and it’s hard when I’m a fat greedy cow. There is no way in hell she’s keeping a deficit. She eats about 500 cal in oil alone when she makes that prawn bath 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.