Katie Hayes #74 Going Dubai since she was born, doesn't need a filter thanks to Le Prawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just come across this and choked on me gherkin.
It’s the massive nose and spray on hair 🤣🤣

D269EEB0-9665-46AB-A166-3242894B795B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Can some call lil legs and ask him to come get his nan.

she’s not even 30 is she?! bleeping hell.

has sausage lips posted about the other Tory lover yet? 👀☕☕

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus WTAF has happened to the Falcon ??? I was waiting for the PLT haul & was wondering if it all got sent back as the size 12/14 was too big 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes a basic witch MUA from the Wirral, why can’t she just wear some skinny jeans and a nice top like the rest of us?!? 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can you imagine how many group WhatsApp's those pensioner haul pics have been getting bounced around tonight.
Im dying for her Yano 😂😂 she's a laughing stock.
9 comments she's got on the reel ! 9 with a following of 180k followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Can you imagine how many group WhatsApp's those pensioner haul pics have been getting bounced around tonight.
Im dying for her Yano 😂😂 she's a laughing stock.
9 comments she's got on the reel ! 9 with a following of 180k followers.
She probably had 30,000 asking her what the duck she was wearing but deleted them because they’re all trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Soz girls I’ve been out my apologies 🤣🤣 thread 75 time... sorry @Wkdbird 😢 🤣🤣🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My fuckin thread suggestion best win!! 🤣🤣🤣 @Blair-Waldorf quick make it with my suggestion before someone else does! 🤣
Aww girl sorry I couldn’t find yours 😢 I click most liked and the thread suggestion wasn’t there. Have a glass of Prosecco or red wine snd make your bed you’ll be sound 🤣💋💋💋💋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.