Katie Hayes #73 She is as fake as press on nails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do u think she forgot his birthday? Just wondering cause yeah no balloons, only just got a mention in the afternoon! Oh my gawd she’s that jam packed up her own arse she’ll block her Snout! Well even though she’s a tool I feel sorry for Olive, Matt and the dog. Happy Birthday Matt!…if you read here!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do u think she forgot his birthday? Just wondering cause yeah no balloons, only just got a mention in the afternoon! Oh my gawd she’s that jam packed up her own arse she’ll block her Snout! Well even though she’s a tool I feel sorry for Olive, Matt and the dog. Happy Birthday Matt!…if you read here!
Does this mean it's been a year since the fake holiday to Maldives Revel? duck where did that year go?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.