Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Language class? Can someone with a baby clarify this because I’m sat here thinking Olive’s off to learn Spanish next and I’m pissing myself
Hey Trolls..... ok so this must be my dodgy eyesight but it looks like there are new potatoes on the playmate with Trollive 🥔😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor Olive. She's such a little cutie, but I don't know anyone else on Instagram who shows their young baby as much as Kate. Surely there's just no need?!!
Agree, she's such a bonny baby, but spends her whole life being filmed relentlessly, poor thing. Not only that but having her hair scraped back into the world's tighter topknot, being fed gruel, never allowed to play at home, and stuck with that idiot of a mother 😔

Reactions: 28
I really don’t get these outfits she puts Oliff in for baby classes. Long wide Victorian sleeves that send a gust of wind every time she waves her arms in bloody excitement.
Bet it knocks the other poor kids sideways.

Millie Mackintosh literally says on her stories she puts her daughter in something comfy to start the day. Truff needs to take a leaf out of her book.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Shes basically filling every day of the week up with classes so she doesn't spend time at home...that is the saddest thing ever. I loved being at home with my babies, playing on the floor with their toys. I just don't understand it?
The clothes she had her in today matches the bedroom.....everything muted and dull. The bedroom is beautiful as is O...but it's all for show..not practical or for play.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I always feel dead bad on here because I’m deffo a film constantly type of mum. I don’t put them all on social media granted but we have needy grandparents and family abroad demanding videos 😅

Reactions: 25
[/QUOTE]
What was said? I did try and look but they are like lightning over there 😂

The ripping starts here guuuysss but like everyone else has said it's sporadic between all the other posts, it's a head wreck to try and keep up with 😂

Reactions: 5
Trolls, which beauticians/lash girl botched that poor girls nose in town? Anyone know?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Trolls, which beauticians/lash girl botched that poor girls nose in town? Anyone know?
I saw that post on the consultant clinic Instagram! Jesus it looked horrific! Just shows that you shouldn’t go to a beautician for fillers.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my god really she was ment to be dead good I use to get my brows done by ian who she use to be with she Done the lashes then done a course for the fillers n lips and was rated good am shocked

Reactions: 7
All deffo isn’t what it seems 👀
Their reviews online are shocking too.
No way?! Looking through their insta they look amazing......just goes to show doesn't it! I'm following our Mrs Sav for a nose on the thread...(no pun Intended 👃)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.