Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel for Profit, she’s memorised 🥴 in baby class because there is colour and noise and interaction. But genuine question, going from the porridge house to the baby classes- is Profit going to be over stimulated?

Reactions: 21
I really feel for Profit, she’s memorised 🥴 in baby class because there is colour and noise and interaction. But genuine question, going from the porridge house to the baby classes- is Profit going to be over stimulated?
Nah her mum looks like she puts her makeup on with paintball gun. She gets to stare at lovely shades of orange and pink all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Poor Olive. She's such a little cutie, but I don't know anyone else on Instagram who shows their young baby as much as Kate. Surely there's just no need?!!

Reactions: 26
My OH seen her today by town lane pushing the pram. He actually phoned me to tell me 🤣. His words where god she’s a big witch🤦🏼‍♀️. About 10 mins later she posted olive at a baby class. So she travels from Upton to beb for a baby class, surely there’s got to be ones closer to home.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
My OH seen her today by town lane pushing the pram. He actually phoned me to tell me 🤣. His words where god she’s a big witch🤦🏼‍♀️. About 10 mins later she posted olive at a baby class. So she travels from Upton to beb for a baby class, surely there’s got to be ones closer to home.
Dya know what makes me realise I’m a big, slab-backed, rusty fridge troll? Knowing “Beb” is bebington and various other names / locations on the Wirral when I live no where bleeping close 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Why is she taking women’s vitamins for 35+ or have I read that wrong 🙊

Dya know what makes me realise I’m a big, slab-backed, rusty fridge troll? Knowing “Beb” is bebington and various other names / locations on the Wirral when I live no where bleeping close 😂😂😂
Same 🙊🙊🙊

Reactions: 15
I think she might be second guessing now was it all worth 2 years with her saying she’s scared 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When I was Truff hunting yesterday we went to Thurstaston and drove past Strawberry Moon cafe. When I’d finished laughing I explained the story to my fella. And the bleeping troll said “basically you follow her to wind yourself up and get annoyed” so he can get in the bin. He was so with me on the Bernie/colonel sanders posts!
He doesn’t realise that she is comedy gold

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Delamere group being discussed on the Mrs Hinch threads... Kate will be over the moon though
I honestly can’t believe he’s becoming an ‘expert’ at nailgunning beading to a wall. Every Tom, dick and Harry on the DIY budget pages are pulling it off themselves in a day. His are always at weird angles or are badly placed around electrics. Have you seen their own living room? One side is long horizontal style and the other it vertical rectangles and squares. 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Wow Olive reminds me so much of Mez think it’s because they both don’t have any teeth. (Actually I think Mez may have teeth 😂 but the shape of her mouth looks like she doesn’t) anyway moving on...

Imagine when Molly Mae, Mrs Hinch, and Salt Bae open there pr boxes...opens lid and whaffftttt poo particles fill the air. Crumbs accidentally in the box from the huge stack of pancakes she made Olive for breakfast. 1 random hair burst tablet thrown in for good measure and to fill the box up.

Salt bae pulls out the doll size spoolie and brushes his quiff, Mrs hinch uses it to clean her dogs ears and Molly Mae cringes and throws the whole stinking package to the side in embarrassment.

Cannot wait to see what other Chinese shite she’s selling said no one ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.