Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you’d never be at home would ya if you got the hump every time they moved stuff or pulled the cushions/shelves apart

never forget my friend saying to me ‘can tell you’ve never had kids before, you’ve still got stuff low and in reach - that’ll change when he starts moving’ duck me if that wasn’t the truest sentence ever.
Everything got put on the top shelf or removed completely (if it hadn’t already been broken first) absolutely nothing is safe and if you want to have a minutes peace/eyes off them you’ve got no chance. Meals out as a familyare not the one in those early moving days, that last for for quite a while, unless you’ve got the patience of the saint or just don’t give a duck about anyone else enjoyment, including your own. It’s not a moan, it’s just fact. You’vejust got to go with it a lot of the time because it’s all part of the process

I’m no expert but I’m fresh in the midst of toddlerhood and it’s hectic
Absofucklutley spot on girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isnt she selling other stuff aswell on that trade mark thing it doesnt just include make up does it ismt it like tit cheap items that u buy when ur kid gets there first flat at 17 and u know there not gona last a 1 year so u go home n bargain n kit there flat out cushions ornaments ect

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just checked her accounts on companies house.....ouch! Looks like someone will be grabbing a rusty fridge soon they way her accounts r carrying on 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Olive is so memorised by all the new languages she’s learning.. maybe she could teach her mother English🤷🏼‍♀️

Also her ‘thank you Olive for being my daughter’ is just the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, poor little sods got no choice.
Like Scouse bird saying Cora won the womb lottery 😂 and now she sees her once a month

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Just checked her accounts on companies house.....ouch! Looks like someone will be grabbing a rusty fridge soon they way her accounts r carrying on 🤦🏼‍♀️
That’s just made me have a nose and seen she changed address. Had a Google, please tell me that the beautiful house on right move is not what she’s in now. Proper family house with playroom and lovely kitchen.

Reactions: 14
you’d never be at home would ya if you got the hump every time they moved stuff or pulled the cushions/shelves apart

never forget my friend saying to me ‘can tell you’ve never had kids before, you’ve still got stuff low and in reach - that’ll change when he starts moving’ duck me if that wasn’t the truest sentence ever.
Everything got put on the top shelf or removed completely (if it hadn’t already been broken first) absolutely nothing is safe and if you want to have a minutes peace/eyes off them you’ve got no chance. Meals out as a familyare not the one in those early moving days, that last for for quite a while, unless you’ve got the patience of the saint or just don’t give a duck about anyone else enjoyment, including your own. It’s not a moan, it’s just fact. You’vejust got to go with it a lot of the time because it’s all part of the process

I’m no expert but I’m fresh in the midst of toddlerhood and it’s hectic
Toddlers are terrorists sent to test every last bit of your patience. I cannot wait until Olive is properly on the move grabbing everything, arching her back as Kate tries to restrain her into the car seat, climbing out the high chair in the fancy restaurants she will no doubt try and take her to!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That’s just made me have a nose and seen she changed address. Had a Google, please tell me that the beautiful house on right move is not what she’s in now. Proper family house with playroom and lovely kitchen.
She’s annihilated that house!! It’s such a shame as it would have made a lovely family home. I still can’t get over what she’s done to it.

Reactions: 28
Language class? Can someone with a baby clarify this because I’m sat here thinking Olive’s off to learn Spanish next and I’m pissing myself
Why does she feel the need to take her to every single class going? 1 or 2 a week is surely enough. A 9 month old baby does not need a language class, it’s something you can definitely do at home. My god she’s so detached from real life it’s laughable.

Reactions: 37
Need to catch up, but I messaged her over the cot and obvs I've not even been read cos of my lack of followers 🤣 FYI Truff I lead a private life

Also, seen she has got Olive some toys, but she doesn't read her does she doorMATT?

Off to catch up with a modelo, not a whispering angel not as classy as our gal

Reactions: 16
Mad that her baby is gonna be the one teaching her to read and write

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Just bought my bespoke this. Someone else bought my daughters and it was a neutral one and she never bothered with it so I’m going with all the colours and flashing lights for baby boy 🤣
Oh I got my bespoke this too! Learnt my lesson with my LG, hers was grey and she was fumin. Got a b

Reactions: 5
Olives first word - what's your bets guyzz????

Bonjour
Hola
Guten Tag
Salvo
Jumbo
Truff

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Maybe Kate enjoys these baby classes so much, as they’re on her intellectual level.

35CC2BE4-CACA-4900-870D-BDBE64A5FFA9.gif

Olives first word - what's your bets guyzz????

Bonjour
Hola
Guten Tag
Salvo
Jumbo
Truff
“Good mooooorning”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
After reading today, I’ve had a sponsored ad on my instagram of KDs page and scrolling through it I’ve got to that pic of truff when she had those white flares on that were 30 inches too long 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.