Katie Hayes #72 Liar liar, Manuel’s size 12 pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Verydemanding

you’d never be at home would ya if you got the hump every time they moved stuff or pulled the cushions/shelves apart

never forget my friend saying to me ‘can tell you’ve never had kids before, you’ve still got stuff low and in reach - that’ll change when he starts moving’ fuck me if that wasn’t the truest sentence ever.
Everything got put on the top shelf or removed completely (if it hadn’t already been broken first) absolutely nothing is safe and if you want to have a minutes peace/eyes off them you’ve got no chance. Meals out as a familyare not the one in those early moving days, that last for for quite a while, unless you’ve got the patience of the saint or just don’t give a fuck about anyone else enjoyment, including your own. It’s not a moan, it’s just fact. You’vejust got to go with it a lot of the time because it’s all part of the process

I’m no expert but I’m fresh in the midst of toddlerhood and it’s hectic
Absofucklutley spot on girl!

Okay guyss

Isnt she selling other stuff aswell on that trade mark thing it doesnt just include make up does it ismt it like shit cheap items that u buy when ur kid gets there first flat at 17 and u know there not gona last a 1 year so u go home n bargain n kit there flat out cushions ornaments ect

Noteanoshade

Just checked her accounts on companies house.....ouch! Looks like someone will be grabbing a rusty fridge soon they way her accounts r carrying on 🤦🏼‍♀️
That’s just made me have a nose and seen she changed address. Had a Google, please tell me that the beautiful house on right move is not what she’s in now. Proper family house with playroom and lovely kitchen.

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
you’d never be at home would ya if you got the hump every time they moved stuff or pulled the cushions/shelves apart

never forget my friend saying to me ‘can tell you’ve never had kids before, you’ve still got stuff low and in reach - that’ll change when he starts moving’ fuck me if that wasn’t the truest sentence ever.
Everything got put on the top shelf or removed completely (if it hadn’t already been broken first) absolutely nothing is safe and if you want to have a minutes peace/eyes off them you’ve got no chance. Meals out as a familyare not the one in those early moving days, that last for for quite a while, unless you’ve got the patience of the saint or just don’t give a fuck about anyone else enjoyment, including your own. It’s not a moan, it’s just fact. You’vejust got to go with it a lot of the time because it’s all part of the process

I’m no expert but I’m fresh in the midst of toddlerhood and it’s hectic
Toddlers are terrorists sent to test every last bit of your patience. I cannot wait until Olive is properly on the move grabbing everything, arching her back as Kate tries to restrain her into the car seat, climbing out the high chair in the fancy restaurants she will no doubt try and take her to!

Rubydoo70

Chatty Member
That’s just made me have a nose and seen she changed address. Had a Google, please tell me that the beautiful house on right move is not what she’s in now. Proper family house with playroom and lovely kitchen.
She’s annihilated that house!! It’s such a shame as it would have made a lovely family home. I still can’t get over what she’s done to it.

Howdyhi

Language class? Can someone with a baby clarify this because I’m sat here thinking Olive’s off to learn Spanish next and I’m pissing myself
Why does she feel the need to take her to every single class going? 1 or 2 a week is surely enough. A 9 month old baby does not need a language class, it’s something you can definitely do at home. My god she’s so detached from real life it’s laughable.

Pebs19

Need to catch up, but I messaged her over the cot and obvs I've not even been read cos of my lack of followers 🤣 FYI Truff I lead a private life

Also, seen she has got Olive some toys, but she doesn't read her does she doorMATT?

Off to catch up with a modelo, not a whispering angel not as classy as our gal

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks