Katie Hayes #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

title removed, continue as you were.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s why I hate making new threads, always miss one 🙄🙃. You should of reshared it onto pages 48 or later, to make it easier to find. That’s what it says in the guild lines. Anyway I like the slab back bit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s why I hate making new threads, always miss one 🙄🙃. You should of reshared it onto pages 48 or later, to make it easier to find. That’s what it says in the guild lines. Anyway I like the slab back bit 🤣
It's ok, I'm not offended.... slab back kills me off 😂 just hope KHM gives me some new material for the next new thread suggestion.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Apparently it was her baby shower this weekend
She is a bleeping tit! Too many people not following the rules, her included, and she will be crying when BoJo announces tomorrow that lockdown cannot be eased up!!
Baby Shower - more like tit show chav’d up BBQ in the bleeping tongue and groove shed that DJ Diseased Dick has built 😡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is a bleeping tit! Too many people not following the rules, her included, and she will be crying when BoJo announces tomorrow that lockdown cannot be eased up!!
Baby Shower - more like tit show chav’d up BBQ in the bleeping tongue and groove shed that DJ Diseased Dick has built 😡😂
Yeah she’ll be crying when she sees his plan that salons won’t be open until July at the absolute earliest!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s so bleeping obvious it’s sickening, why the duck would having a baby shower matter, she genuinely doesn’t give a flying duck about anyone else’s health as long as all her materialistic and showy plans go ahead, makes my blood boil

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that is? A shed plonked in the middle of the garden? I’d have saved myself the effort and just bought one, saying that then he would have had to have spent 24/7 with princess Fiona

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so bleeping obvious it’s sickening, why the duck would having a baby shower matter, she genuinely doesn’t give a flying duck about anyone else’s health as long as all her materialistic and showy plans go ahead, makes my blood boil
i know, the thing is she’s not even due till August either so what’s the rush? it would be much safer to have it nearer the time. Just don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Say there’s 12 people there guaranteed Atleast one of them will have it - especially when none of them will have been isolating/distancing anyway 😒

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.