Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this random man sitting on her green sofa and why are we calling her the kfc man I’m bleeping lost 😂

I actually hate that “chicken mints” mistake I’ll never suck on a foxes glacier mint the same way ever again.

Oh my god if that came up my drive way I would run for the hills 😂 she has a long way to come to get me and I doubt she can afford two seats on the plane because that’s what she will need for those shoulders.View attachment 399486
Bernie sanders, I said she probably thinks it colonel sanders, and it escalated! 😂 bloody love this lot I do!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Delo when he goes to price a job..

"So you want me to panel the hall, panel the door and panel the floor?"
20210124093739.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
Hahahahahahahahhahahah, takes her smelly bra off and a half eaten sausage roll is nestled under her metre long udder.
She’ll have that for later!

She’s definitely the type who scratches her arse & then sniffs her fingers.
Max has better manners than Truff.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sorry but kate don’t think it couldn’t as sitting if your Cumberland sausage fingers keep yanking O back 🥴 don’t know tho as I’m not a bespoke, fruit machine momma who wears a mum bun x

Reactions: 5
How sad is that video? Treating the baby like a performing monkey to prove people wrong. Poor babies head is flat from being in the car seat all the time and she’s hardly sitting up is she? Stop trying to prove people wrong and accept that because you didn’t want to change your lifestyle after having a baby you dragged her around in a car seat to parties and restaurants etc, so that’s why she isn’t hitting the milestones just yet.

Reactions: 38
How sad is that video? Treating the baby like a performing monkey to prove people wrong. Poor babies head is flat from being in the car seat all the time and she’s hardly sitting up is she? Stop trying to prove people wrong and accept that because you didn’t want to change your lifestyle after having a baby you dragged her around in a car seat to parties and restaurants etc, so that’s why she isn’t hitting the milestones just yet.
All it’s proved is that Oliff is not sitting up. Imagine having your baby’s milestones consumed by tattle. I’m sorry but she hasn’t got the headspace to do what she’s doing for a “living”

Reactions: 15
She’s desperate to prove that Olive is sitting up. She’s not, she looks so wobbly but babies all go at their own pace and develop in their own time. She doesn’t have to prove anything to anyone but as she strives for Instagram perfection she needs to blag it.

Also, her head looks very flat at the back. Car seat probs...

Also does anyone else think it’s so obvious she’s lost her way? She doesn’t know what direction to go in, and hasn’t committed fully to anything? Like is she now a mum blogger? Is she still a make up artist cause she’s not really committing to that if all she does is quick 10 min ‘mum glams’ and the same beige look over and over. She’s in a rut majorly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Flattest head I’ve ever seen. It’s still weird that she doesn’t reach for anything? My kids were like grabby little weirdos, wanted everything. Maybe you could update us on that next KHM

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Im absolutely screaming at that bernie sanders in a car seat meme on the wiki 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.