Katie Hayes #3 Always copies other bloggers, DJ indesit can’t keep it in his joggers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if it’s jealousy. That account clearly hasn’t read the threads, were all FARRRRR from jealous of copy cat Kate and her one!
to quote the woman herself, have a day off love!

Reactions: 2
Just had a look at her little sheep followers account, it’s private but she’s got an amazon wish list up. Sad little beg!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
We’re not trolling a pregnant woman. We’re discussing the bizarre behaviour of a wannabe Kardashian who just so happens to be pregnant.
1. The kardashians are at least likeable (except maybe Kourtney 😂)
2. The Kardashians can spell and are actually capable of running a business
3. The Kardashians would never film themselves having a bath time rant and say they could soon have a “motherfucking drink”

I could go on. But I’m actually still working from home not just thinking of ways to con teenagers out of a tenner that they haven’t got, so they can learn to do something they have no use for at this time.
P.S. who in their right mind would combine truffle and pesto, two extremely strong flavours which leads me to believe it’s only an only messing truffle

Sidenote. When I was 16, my mum barred me from buying the sugar magazine cos of the language in the problem pages 😂 (I’m fabulously well adjusted and now believe she made a good call - less happy she wouldn’t let me watch Brookside) if social media had existed then I’m 100% certain my mum would have made me block Kate for the unhealthy body image/language/sheer stupidity of the girl and my mum is never wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just had a look at her little sheep followers account, it’s private but she’s got an amazon wish list up. Sad little beg!
Wtf?! Who does that?!

anyone who is considering paying a tenner to watch her plaster on a load of make up and not blend it properly seriously needs their head testing. A quick search on YouTube brings up a whole host of PROPER MUA’s like Lisa Eldridge, doing tutorials for free because they’re not bleeping chavvy little begs like Kate.

Reactions: 12
Even if she was due August 1st she’s not in her third trimester until mid/end May, but why are we surprised she can’t count because she can’t bleeping spell

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Makes me cringe the way she says sister in law, is she even engaged? Shes Matts sister.
crying over her tits again. Prob just fumin cos the boob job was a waste of £. Wait until you see them afterwards Kate fuckin hell haha! The bigger they go the harder they drop 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No idea how Calvin Klein undies are gonna be suitable as a maternity bra if her boobs are that huge. She's gonna need some industrial strength m&s hammock....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely she shouldn’t be selling the FREE stuff she gets from silk Fred on her depop?? Can’t that be reported to them?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.