Katie Hayes #23 Heads are spinning, Dena’s winning. Cheryl’s fled, where’s me head?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can you all just bugger off with the talk about pumping and expressing etc. Look what ad I just got..... 😳

2921B7F0-DC8F-44AF-80A7-34D69E1DAAB1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Haha I agree about the breastfeeding chat now, I think it’s hard not to comment when what she’s doing is literally making life a million times harder for herself but she is KHM so obvs she knows best!
I genuinely think she will lose a lot of followers who don’t want to see her milk in sandwich bags 😂 Who does she think she is hey?! She does baffle me!

Reactions: 14
Having kids is something I won't ever do and to be honest when threads go into detail on the whole process it makes me delighted 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 no offence like bravo if you've created life etc. but bleeping glad it's not my gearbox they're pulling things out of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Charlotte's awful too.
I'm from the same area as her, know a lot of the people she does. Just like THM they have nothing nice to say about her. I would see her quite often on nights out in Lytham and heard her for myself snorting dust in the toilets. What you see on social media is not how she is in real life, she couldn't be more shove up her own arse; thinks everyone knows who she is because someones Gran liked her dad.
This is disappointing....always had her down as a bit extra but a fun girl who wasn’t a twit. Guess the more influencer she’s got with all the swipe ups and now....wearing shape wear in pregnancy 😵 the more THM she’s got 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😵😵

Reactions: 3
Charlotte's awful too.
I'm from the same area as her, know a lot of the people she does. Just like THM they have nothing nice to say about her. I would see her quite often on nights out in Lytham and heard her for myself snorting dust in the toilets. What you see on social media is not how she is in real life, she couldn't be more shove up her own arse; thinks everyone knows who she is because someones Gran liked her dad.
This is disappointing....always had her down as a bit extra but a fun girl who wasn’t a twit. Guess the more influencer she’s got with all the swipe ups and now....wearing shape wear in pregnancy 😵 the more THM she’s got 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😵😵
Old trace had to pimp her out for reality tv as the cash ran dry basically. They had to sell their big house they had with him. Plus most the stuff Charlotte wears is snide. Just another faker - who is from St Anne’s - not Lytham as she tries to say. The fake accent is hideous, no one in St Anne’s sounds that way either - she went to a grammar school. To give you an idea - Jenna Louise Coleman is also from my area. Admittedly Jenna has style and class but both privately educated.

Reactions: 10
Why is she putting Olives name on the milk bags? Are they both that thick that they might forget what it is and put it on their cereal?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Charlotte's awful too.
I was at an event and my friend was at the bar, she’d forgotten what I’d wanted so shouted ‘Charlotte’ to get my attention. Charlotte D who was with a little posse turned round and was all fussy waving at my friend chuffed to death at being recognised.
My friend was like 🤨 ‘Not you, my mate over there’

She must have felt a right twit 😂

(I didn’t even know who she was!)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I used to love Charlotte Dawsy but now she irritates the life out of me. Another one trying to pass off a Sunday roast belly as a pregnant belly at 5 minutes pregnant

She’s always known she had a ‘bellah’ and always made fun of herself about it which is a lot more relatable to most girls. It was funny the first couple of times but now its old and annoying

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
How long until she puts that she was awake all night and Suddenly gifted Sleep routines from just chill mama or feed sleep eat. Them 2 are stalkers I swear. Need a new thread but I’m too pansy, this one is a big responsibility!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.