Katie Hayes #2 Her king can't keep it in his pants, Katie loves her insta rants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we on this thread now? Im so excited my thread name was chosen 😂 will remember to keep my suggestions shorter next time though 😂

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think she has BALLOONED? I hate calling people up on weight, but she’s going massive! That surely isn’t healthy

Reactions: 6
She DEFINITELY wrote that card herself😬 ‘my one’ deffo forgot to get her a card so she bought herself one 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
639BB000-25D0-4E1C-ADB5-20D6A3B375BD.jpeg

oohh what’s this ???? I never knew she had a personal account !!

Reactions: 3
The baby’s name is going to be something tacky and Kate - Katie - KHM will think it’s the next best thing...
Im going with Darlin Delaney. Or Delilah Delaney. Going to be something with a D anyway so the initials can be DD. Just like her GCSE’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The baby’s name is going to be something tacky and Kate - Katie - KHM will think it’s the next best thing...
Im going with Darlin Delaney. Or Delilah Delaney. Going to be something with a D anyway so the initials can be DD. Just like her GCSE’s.
The baby names she and her mates have been going round telling people it is was same names she picked out when she was with Phil. The name she has is quite cute

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why does she talk about Cheryl’s age like she’s mega old?! The way she says it makes out she’s in her 60’s! So patronising!
Cheryl looks way older than any 40 year old I know so stop banging on about how good she looks for 40!

Reactions: 15
Why does she talk about Cheryl’s age like she’s mega old?! The way she says it makes out she’s in her 60’s! So patronising!
Cheryl looks way older than any 40 year old I know so stop banging on about how good she looks for 40!
It’s the big chin that ages her. And her bad attitude

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The baby names she and her mates have been going round telling people it is was same names she picked out when she was with Phil. The name she has is quite cute
Whatever it is I’m sure it’ll be soooooo unique and original and something she has NEVER heard or seen before. Like her house and her baby shower and her salon and pretty much everything else she does or says.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.