Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping embarrassment..her videoing, him talking like he's Jesus's dad Joseph #theoriginalcarpenter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not had my baby by 2pm so bath and bed for me. See what happens tomorrow 👍🏼 I feel like bleeping tit is this a sign 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That phone call video is weird as duck. She’s obviously just trying to prove to everyone that they’re both boss CEOs but she’s just made herself look like an obsessed teenager creeping over him
If I filmed by fella on the phone he would Throw the phone at me 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Completely off subject but how did you find it going from 2-3 kids?
There was only 18 months between my first 2. When I had my 3rd child 1 was 6 and the other 4. They never really clicked with him and still haven’t. What I found difficult is help for child care or baby sitting. Everyone would take 2 but not 3. 🙈 The middle one developed lots of issues but the doctor said it was middle child syndrome.🙄 He was showing a lot of autistic traits but I was offered no help. The hardest part was going on to be a single parent with a 8 year old, 6 year old 2 year old. Middle one got diabetes type 1 at ten and the youngest was severe ADHD. Throw that in the mix with a psycho dad & a Mam who had severe mental health. 🙈 It was extremely hard and not much support alas. Not sure if that helps. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion #20
Exempt from shielding, covid can’t get me
Sending myself messages saying ‘I am HV’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Delo: “YEAH - ALL YA NEED IS SOME 4 BY 4 LAD, BUILD YASELF A bleeping RAFT AND duck OFF BEFORE YOU KNOCK HER UP - THAT WAS MY MISTAKE”
Him side eyeing her as he was speaking was as awkward as the other nights First day of Maternity Beer Swerving Boomerang

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Delo: “YEAH - ALL YA NEED IS SOME 4 BY 4 LAD, BUILD YASELF A bleeping RAFT AND duck OFF BEFORE YOU KNOCK HER UP - THAT WAS MY MISTAKE”
Him side eyeing her as he was speaking was as awkward as the other nights First day of Maternity Beer Swerving Boomerang
you give me life hahahahahahahaha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else's husband just as invested in this as them? He literally just made a cuppa, sat down next to me an said what's new with that truffle girl then today 😂😂
Yep!!!! But mine thinks Sallies thread is loads funnier than this one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Yep!!!! But mine thinks Sallies thread is loads funnier than this one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sallies thread is great ,
I don’t no why but I recal being told once that Kate won’t deal with sal, both being local I recalled Sal getting her plastic face painted and she #add on the picture and then when a friend who has also done our sals face before said that she won’t go to Kate 🤷🏼‍♀️ More like late won’t have her either 😂🥴

Reactions: 5
He proper bleeping hates her doesn’t he 😂 trapped for life now poor sod

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He proper bleeping hates her doesn’t he 😂 trapped for life now poor sod
😂😂 Deffo you can see it in his eyes!! And the way his hand is held up trying to cover his face followed by the side eye he blatantly didn’t want to be filmed, poor lad can’t do anything without the trapparrazi documenting it 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are there any private school teachers or English grammar tutors on here? The only thing she won’t beg for private grammar lessons, so please if anyone could gift her lessons in how to type where she makes any sense. You could get a free course from the boss babe truffle loving momma 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The poor lad’s face 😱. He’s devooed he ever got set up with this psycho. I know he’s done bad stuff with the brasses etc but he literally looks like he just cba. Massive, massive change from the honeymoon period.

Thread suggestion: #20 Kate: “I am Health Visitor”, Matty “I am trapped” #freedelo

tit I know but hey worth a shot 😂

Are there any private school teachers or English grammar tutors on here? The only thing she won’t beg for private grammar lessons, so please if anyone could gift her lessons in how to type where she makes any sense. You could get a free course from the boss babe truffle loving momma 😂

Merchant Taylor’s writing the email to her PA as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I want to live with you. 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.