Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Yorkshiretea123 @JessicaFletcher36 keep up the amazing work, you little super stars! I don't know how you do it, but you are both fabulous and people need to appreciate what you do. xxx

I am howling at the 'I am health visitor' comments. Been trying to catch up for a few days but keep falling asleep before I can comment. Reminds me of a nurse we had who looked after the baby. They were trying to sort out respite care for him because of everything he had going on, and when I looked in his notes, this nurse had put 'rest bite' I was mortified for her. Like, surely working on a neurological ward, you would know how to spell respite?! Be this health visitor also uses Chester drawers, 3 p sweet, racers, lashers 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I had 3 little trolls to evict. πŸ™ˆ First was 6 weeks early, second 4 weeks & the last was 5. Mine all got lighter in weight 😜 so by the last time he just slipped his way ooooooouuuuuttttttt.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Mine were lightest to heaviest. The smaller ones felt harder than the heavier. The last one was 8lbs 11 and the first was 5lbs

Reactions: 3
I had 3 little trolls to evict. πŸ™ˆ First was 6 weeks early, second 4 weeks & the last was 5. Mine all got lighter in weight 😜 so by the last time he just slipped his way ooooooouuuuuttttttt.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
My first was born at 33 weeks and my second 37. The second one seemed loads smaller than the first (he was 2 oz heavier though) and I'm sure he had hands like Freddie kreuger, because he split me in half 😭 really thought the second would be a bit easier, because I had been through it before if that makes sense? How wrong was I? 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those messages from a β€œfollower” ...πŸ™ˆ She always claims to have 2 kids when she’s pretending to be someone else πŸ˜‚πŸ˜«

β€˜I am narcissistβ€˜ more like!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Katie Hayes #20 silk eye masks, candles, death breath spray can the real Health Visitor please stand up πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My first was born at 33 weeks and my second 37. The second one seemed loads smaller than the first (he was 2 oz heavier though) and I'm sure he had hands like Freddie kreuger, because he split me in half 😭 really thought the second would be a bit easier, because I had been through it before if that makes sense? How wrong was I? 🀣
All I was concerned about was not shitting myself. πŸ™ˆ My claim to fame is that I did not do that or require any stitches at all. πŸ₯³
#FeelingSuperBlessed. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh is she still sending messages to herself? Why do all these Instagram biffs do this? I can think of a few others who do the same. I’m still in a horrible mood so she’s going to make me kick off today the spoilt little bograt. I can’t even be arsed talking about Pepperami she’s literally plankton

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've been reading here for months, sit crying at it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Had to post after this mornings developments.....

PHENOMINAL & God DAM

I literally can't cope πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Some one please #gift #gifted #AD #Collab her an Oxford Dictionary or a phone with Spell Checker on !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh is she still sending messages to herself? Why do all these Instagram biffs do this? I can think of a few others who do the same. I’m still in a horrible mood so she’s going to make me kick off today the spoilt little bograt. I can’t even be arsed talking about Pepperami she’s literally plankton
Cheer up lass or I will hunt you down and knock on your door. πŸ₯³
Surprise only me. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I love how she’s so up on privacy and data sharing in the nice messages yet of us trollllllls/gremlins decide to message then our names/insta handles are splattered everywhere for allllll to see πŸ‘€ Kate love we are onto you. Stop sending yourself message you big big freak πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Have you seen the messages from her β€œfans” this morning?

YOU LOOK PHENOMINAL
YOU ARE PHENOMINAL

That you Kate, hun?
All these people also seem to have exactly the same issue distinguishing between your/you're and there/their/they're.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.