Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help me out here, I’m confused! Cheryl co-owns Oh Dear (as I like to call it) and she can’t do make up? Don’t understand?
Me neither and I also don’t understand why she’s done a video of her not being able to do make up? Why would she think anyone was interested? Are these the same people that are interested in her emptying the dish washer? I’m confused! One thing I do know though is she seriously loves herself! And then I’m confused by that too!
Can’t her kids take her phone off her, the absolute shame of it!

She’s 40 though everybody, yes 40 πŸ₯±

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just googled Kate Hayes MUAπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Narcissism. ... Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's idealised self image and attributes. The term originated from Greek mythology, where the young Narcissus fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water. I am HEALTH VISITOR also admired her beauty, her lies, her story telling, her spelling but mainly the fact that they are now ONE & THE SAME . πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if today’s the day, but before 2 cos she needs a bath and bed πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
That made me laugh so much! β€œWell, it’s 2 o’clock Poppa Paneller. Might aswell get myself in the bath and then off to bed. It’s too late for her come now, we’ll try again tomorrow..”

You are health visitor
We are all health visitor if we just believe in ourselves.

#20.I. AM.. HEALTH . VISITOR. I AM.. PHENOMINAL. GIFT. ME .A .DICTIONARY
Your name! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooooh guyzzzzz it’s August!! Finally the month the longest human pregnancy ever recorded comes to an end. I feel emosh, its been a long 84 years but I guess thats how long it takes to grow a bespoke baby

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I reckon 9th August for eviction, followed by either a will you marry me baby grow or a black and white photo with baby Truffle Olive holding a bespoke ring #gifted.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I reckon 9th August for eviction, followed by either a will you marry me baby grow or a black and white photo with baby Truffle Olive holding a bespoke ring #gifted.
Im guessing the 12th.... she will be feuming if she goes way over and needs to be induced like Danielle Armstrong

Reactions: 1
Have to say, after 2 gruelling night shifts in hot PPE, sweat from my visor stinging my eyes, drinking 3 litres of water and barely peeing because I’ve sweated so much. Then seeing she’s had 60 massages a week while 738273673827633 trillion years pregnant. Plus all the other COVID debacles and certain parts of the UK going back Into lockdown. You’re a complete WHOPPER. I am health visitor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dont make me laugh! They must be just as fuming with you as I am, they just won’t say it to your face, because they are shitting it you’ll put a complaint in about them. You know because you’re such a boss babe CEO complaining bastard. Are you sure you’re name isn’t KAREN. Because you’re deffo one of them that always has to be right. Wish you well IAHV. I hope you haven’t endangered that poor child or any NHS staff who have the misfortune of looking after you. That pram is a joke aswell. Hope it runs over your tit flickers.
I love you 🀟 well said girl

Reactions: 4
Nothing worse than going wayy over your due date, all mine were 10 days late. No amount of pineapple or spicy curry helped at all
I was lucky in that way, both mine came on their due dates πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ First one I was only 19, I was really quick then second one last year was a bloody nightmare went in to labour but she got stuck so ended up having an emergency section. Had a big gap though so maybe this old body of mine just couldn’t cope πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I had 3 little trolls to evict. πŸ™ˆ First was 6 weeks early, second 4 weeks & the last was 5. Mine all got lighter in weight 😜 so by the last time he just slipped his way ooooooouuuuuttttttt.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.