Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 Deffo you can see it in his eyes!! And the way his hand is held up trying to cover his face followed by the side eye he blatantly didn’t want to be filmed, poor lad can’t do anything without the trapparrazi documenting it 😤
I’m starting to feel sorry for him Yano! His life must be a living nightmare 😂

Reactions: 8
He absolutely hates her doesn’t he?! Shoving that camera in his face whenever he’s offguard.

Reactions: 4
He absolutely hates her doesn’t he?! Shoving that camera in his face whenever he’s offguard.
No wonder he is head down working on teh diy all day. I suppose when he is busy with that he doesnt have to engage with her !!

Reactions: 3
Part of me feels sorry for him because he couldn’t look more disinterested in her, but then from what I’ve heard it was him at the girls front door giving it loads about tattle and how it was sick etc, so he must actually care 🤔

(Friend of a friend can’t say too much or I’ll give myself away)

• Wow
Reactions: 36
There was only 18 months between my first 2. When I had my 3rd child 1 was 6 and the other 4. They never really clicked with him and still haven’t. What I found difficult is help for child care or baby sitting. Everyone would take 2 but not 3. 🙈 The middle one developed lots of issues but the doctor said it was middle child syndrome.🙄 He was showing a lot of autistic traits but I was offered no help. The hardest part was going on to be a single parent with a 8 year old, 6 year old 2 year old. Middle one got diabetes type 1 at ten and the youngest was severe ADHD. Throw that in the mix with a psycho dad & a Mam who had severe mental health. 🙈 It was extremely hard and not much support alas. Not sure if that helps. Xx
Thankyou! Yes I would feel bad leaving 3 kids with parents etc we don’t go out loads anyway but still seems easier leaving the two with parents. I worry about one being left out and my two would have to share a room if I had another. I feel for you doing it on your own I think you’ve put me off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Part of me feels sorry for him because he couldn’t look more disinterested in her, but then from what I’ve heard it was him at the girls front door giving it loads about tattle and how it was sick etc, so he must actually care 🤔

Well that was a good sip of tea 👍🏼 Cheers! Surprised really if he was like that but I’m kind of like well so he should cos it’s like he barely shows much support, then again not everything goes on the gram I suppose

Reactions: 7

Why shout about tattle when it was over a message being sent on Instagram? Does she not realise she’s got haters everywhere 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9

I bet he’s sick of it the dirty rat 🐀 🤣🤣
also... please try and spill some more haha

Thankyou! Yes I would feel bad leaving 3 kids with parents etc we don’t go out loads anyway but still seems easier leaving the two with parents. I worry about one being left out and my two would have to share a room if I had another. I feel for you doing it on your own I think you’ve put me off 😂
Result 🤣😂

Thread suggestion: ‘Ninja’s wondering when Matt will next visit her, no need to worry Kate, I am health visitor’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
@Yorkshiretea123 @JessicaFletcher36 keep up the amazing work, you little super stars! I don't know how you do it, but you are both fabulous and people need to appreciate what you do. xxx

I am howling at the 'I am health visitor' comments. Been trying to catch up for a few days but keep falling asleep before I can comment. Reminds me of a nurse we had who looked after the baby. They were trying to sort out respite care for him because of everything he had going on, and when I looked in his notes, this nurse had put 'rest bite' I was mortified for her. Like, surely working on a neurological ward, you would know how to spell respite?! Be this health visitor also uses Chester drawers, 3 p sweet, racers, lashers 🤣
Ive seen someone write, skin intact red buttcrack on a pressure area care chart! Buttcrack! How they never got pulled up on it I’ll never know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why shout about tattle when it was over a message being sent on Instagram? Does she not realise she’s got haters everywhere 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because ‘he had proof she was the queen of tattle’ that he said he was going to send to her mum which he never did, she’s never even posted on here 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Sallies thread is great ,
I don’t no why but I recal being told once that Kate won’t deal with sal, both being local I recalled Sal getting her plastic face painted and she #add on the picture and then when a friend who has also done our sals face before said that she won’t go to Kate 🤷🏼‍♀️ More like late won’t have her either 😂🥴
Remember when Sallie was an aspiring MUA last year or the year before 😂 nothing she won’t fucken try.

• Haha
I bet Delo was the one kicking off about Tattle on that gals doorstep because he’s clearly only with truffle shuffle for the money and lifestyle. Probably shitting his knicks that if enough people see the light and turn to Tattle the gravy train will dry up then he’s absolutely fucked.

Reactions: 18
Guys I’m confused...am I health visitor? 😕
No, I am health visitor

Well that was a good sip of tea 👍🏼 Cheers! Surprised really if he was like that but I’m kind of like well so he should cos it’s like he barely shows much support, then again not everything goes on the gram I suppose
He’s still not following her makeup account from his personal account, but she follows him 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.