Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenofthescouse

@Yorkshiretea123 @JessicaFletcher36 keep up the amazing work, you little super stars! I don't know how you do it, but you are both fabulous and people need to appreciate what you do. xxx

I am howling at the 'I am health visitor' comments. Been trying to catch up for a few days but keep falling asleep before I can comment. Reminds me of a nurse we had who looked after the baby. They were trying to sort out respite care for him because of everything he had going on, and when I looked in his notes, this nurse had put 'rest bite' I was mortified for her. Like, surely working on a neurological ward, you would know how to spell respite?! Be this health visitor also uses Chester drawers, 3 p sweet, racers, lashers ๐Ÿคฃ

Queenofthescouse

I had 3 little trolls to evict. ๐Ÿ™ˆ First was 6 weeks early, second 4 weeks & the last was 5. Mine all got lighter in weight ๐Ÿ˜œ so by the last time he just slipped his way ooooooouuuuuttttttt.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
My first was born at 33 weeks and my second 37. The second one seemed loads smaller than the first (he was 2 oz heavier though) and I'm sure he had hands like Freddie kreuger, because he split me in half ๐Ÿ˜ญ really thought the second would be a bit easier, because I had been through it before if that makes sense? How wrong was I? ๐Ÿคฃ

Charlie Farlie

Chatty Member
My first was born at 33 weeks and my second 37. The second one seemed loads smaller than the first (he was 2 oz heavier though) and I'm sure he had hands like Freddie kreuger, because he split me in half ๐Ÿ˜ญ really thought the second would be a bit easier, because I had been through it before if that makes sense? How wrong was I? ๐Ÿคฃ
All I was concerned about was not shitting myself. ๐Ÿ™ˆ My claim to fame is that I did not do that or require any stitches at all. ๐Ÿฅณ
#FeelingSuperBlessed. ๐Ÿ˜œ

gigi_93

Chatty Member
Oh is she still sending messages to herself? Why do all these Instagram biffs do this? I can think of a few others who do the same. Iโ€™m still in a horrible mood so sheโ€™s going to make me kick off today the spoilt little bograt. I canโ€™t even be arsed talking about Pepperami sheโ€™s literally plankton

Charlie Farlie

Chatty Member
Oh is she still sending messages to herself? Why do all these Instagram biffs do this? I can think of a few others who do the same. Iโ€™m still in a horrible mood so sheโ€™s going to make me kick off today the spoilt little bograt. I canโ€™t even be arsed talking about Pepperami sheโ€™s literally plankton
Cheer up lass or I will hunt you down and knock on your door. ๐Ÿฅณ
Surprise only me. ๐Ÿ˜

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks