Katie Hayes #163 stomping round London thinkin she's brill, her child draped in fur like Cruella De Vil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’s being honest and has got a kidney infection and been put on them antibiotics that send you a bit loopy?
Oh no, wait she’s just not the full shilling as me little nan used to say.
Her family needs to step in here. She’s off her rocker, even more than usual.

Reactions: 26
You know they say old people can be delirious of water infections? I'd extend that to Truff but she is always bleeping delirious

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of all the things listed, it’s the dog that’s triggered her the most! Hilarious! The rest true then is it Truff? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know we didn’t need proof she refreshes tattle all day, but…this is solid proof 😭😭😭 hi Kate you racist scrote
Ha I thought that said ‘racist stoat!’

Coincidently this is me at the moment, what a time to be alive this evening! Hi Kate 👋

Can we add fur wearing to the list of disgusting characteristics? Racist, homophobic animal slaughter supporting scruff.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t say her partner she says her babies dad 🕵🏻‍♀️

Also fucks me right off she still can’t get harassment right, it’s been about 78 years of this same drivel and still we get harrisment

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She can’t argue because she’s incapable of saying anything other than troll.
Give me your number?! Is she messing, send her that vid of John May. “Who do you think you’re talking to?!”
As if she believes people are scared of her, what you going to do hun, batter someone down the phone? head.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Every brand sees that article 🤣🤣🤣🤣 is that right big truck cos every brand who receives that article haven’t got a clue about it and they didn’t know about your homophobic and racist behaviour
Is she trying to say brands see that article and don’t care?
She a real horror aint she

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.