Katie Hayes #143 Olive Haze has been the Spa , loves bumming freebies like her Ma !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha who are all of these saying he looks like Matt if these are the results 😂😂
Tbh maybe he does look a bit like Matt and Paige looks like he’s ex Danielle ❤❤ Ha ha ha flat tits

Her followers not on tattle must be very confused by that post. You wouldn’t have a clue what she was on about. She’s clearly been reading here.
Ha ha ha that picture fucken hell kate love I wouldn’t be advertising those fucken god dam awful highlights that look like they have been done with a knife a fork 🤣🤣

That colour is awful, like when you used to get streaks as a teenager. Sorry if anyone gets their colour done there!
Yer by using sun in 🤣🤣 I’m a snob with my hair ex Barbara Daley client since I was a kid 👌🏼 My hairdresser is the best I only need to get two sets of highlights a year

Used to ride horses as a kid, went to Dubai since she was an embryo. You’d think Kate was living Gemma Owen’s life
She’s fucken cringe isn’t she 🤣🤣 probably only did horse riding when she went on her year 6 end of year school trip or when Mez took her to Blackpool and rode on the donkeys 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Dubai since she was an embryo has made me snort

New thread title just in time time for the biggest event of the year!

Reactions: 7
Random question for your fella (or people with veneers) - i've always wondered with veneers, obvs I know you still have to brush your teeth for general health reasons and to keep your teeth clean, but do they still get plaque on them like normal teeth? I often wonder if people like Truff who don't keep themselves all that clean in general maybe skip teeth brushing sometimes because it doesn't show up like it would with normal teeth? I mean we've seen her tongue, she's obv not arsed about having a healthy mouth :sick:
I’ll ask him i don’t actually know this I imagine that’s probably why people say her breath smells like a toilet off train spotting cause she doesn’t brush her teeth 🤢 I’ll edit when he’s home 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Haters 😂😂😂

Noone cares about your hair only you as you keep saying all my own hair keep saying it again and again... The Karen's at the back need to know again its all your own hair!!! 😅

Boringgggggg............

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is her hair so thin you can see her dark roots through it or does she have the worst bands of colour in her hair?

Reactions: 11
48036204-9C21-4436-9574-390B66667CF2.png
I reported her to the ASA for them nuskin links, she should be declaring them considering it makes her money. Really bleeping winds me up - that Perrie Sian was doing it constantly and now she has to put paid partnership as she was defo told off by the ASA. It’s SNEAKY.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.