Katie Hayes #14 Shelly Delly soon to be here, at this rate she’ll be born in Ikea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, if she really wanted a baby shower for herself, friends and family to have a nice time she could have done so privately. What she really wanted was an opportunity to show off how “extra” she is because she thinks it makes her look amazing and to piss off people that don’t like her.
Exactly! If it was about the baby/your new little family, why not have a nice normal shower in your garden, with your actual friends and family? Not randoms from insta, just there for a pouting opportunity.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 179344

The photo her friend has posted vs the photo she’s posted - i personally think she looks gorgeous and it’s such a shame she’s filtered herself to be smaller when she had such an amaaaaazing day surrounded by love for her and her baby. I hope she doesn’t pass on those insecurities to her daughter.
Forgot to make the sausage fingers slimmer though

Reactions: 2
What’s a grazing table? Am I uneducated or is it a fancy word for a buffet?
It’s where someone empties their cupboards and fridge of random food and piles it on a table. Maybe throw some flowers and leaves on top, then charge 3 times the price of the actual food.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I’ve heard* she had a little meltdown everyone went to holly’s. It was a lot smaller than she intended it to be (hence food for the 15,000). Some of Delos mates went and consumed some daz whiter than white in the utility room.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Well perhaps if she was a bit nicer people would have made the effort for her!
What with her mum and family there?!

Reactions: 9
That new vid... Kevyn A-CORN 🤣😭😭 is this joke supposed to be the top of her field? duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Small seating area outside meant for kids and same for the tent where shisha was supposed to be, but ended up not getting shisha. Seating indoor for adults.
Wedding themed obvs. Baby is called a olive, I know someone posted the screenshots I got of that yesterday.
Police apparently we’re warned and sent a letter to her (not confirmed but what I heard). Explaining the lockdown rules which shes obviously chosen to ignore

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Small seating area outside meant for kids and same for the tent where shisha was supposed to be, but ended up not getting shisha. Seating indoor for adults.
Wedding themed obvs. Baby is called a olive, I know someone posted the screenshots I got of that yesterday.
Police apparently we’re warned and sent a letter to her (not confirmed but what I heard). Explaining the lockdown rules which shes obviously chosen to ignore
Actually pretty surprised she’s still going for Olive! That name was outed back on thread 1 or 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bollocks. So there was an account that was blatantly KHM banging on about Liverpool gossip girl again but there was some proper juicy posts on there. Someone basically saying they had spent the night with daddy DIY and KHM not actually denying it but calling the person messaging her stinky 😂 so she’s obviously onto the fact his night shifts aren’t at work but seems to overlook it
What was the account name? I’ve got a suspicion. Send me the screenshots I wanna seeee 😂

Reactions: 2
Kate - when you read this please have a think about who you keep in your ‘close circle’. The amount of pictures of your shitshow in my group chats yesterday was out of control. And don’t make out it was as perfect coz it really wasn’t. One girl said she left an hour in because it was so uncomfortable 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Actually pretty surprised she’s still going for Olive! That name was outed back on thread 1 or 2!
Yeah it’s olive. The screenshot I had yesterday is the events planner talking about the baby being called olive.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Kevyn A-corn and Daniel Sadler 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I feel sick watching her apply make up! She must be filthy ive worn less on bleeping Halloween

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will have to stick to which ever one it is as she’s already bought stickers for her pantry box, matching pjs, embroidered towels and teddy bears et al.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Its like something king Henry would eat 🤣 I also don't see the hype with them. Would have been much more hygienic to serve a 2 course meal surely? More money then sense.

How cringey and sad tho that her whole life is for the gram?
King Henry I’m bleeping screaming 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.