Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same girl. I joined at thread #5 just after the Jenko times and I went back and did the threads after I got the hang of the website and it took me about 2 weeks 😂😂😂 x
Same here, tbh she had always got on my nerves and this just proved I was NOT ALONE. Tattle has opened my eyes to a lot of these ‘influencers’

Reactions: 2
Think I’ve made the new thread
Katie Hayes #14 Shelly Delly soon to be here, at this rate she’ll be born in Ikea

Nope didn’t work too many words you can’t use!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There are so many posts from this thread in the ‘most liked’ list for today. I remember when you could barely get 10 reactions on a THM thread. She’s massively fucked up by going on about Tattle, there’s ten times the amount of people reading this thread and it only increases after every red text rant.

She’d do well to shut up about the trolls but it’s what gets her all her attention and sympathy. Like Ninja’s messages said, it’s very telling that out of all her followers, not a single one messaged those accounts fighting THM’s corner. They are all there for the drama alone.

Reactions: 12
Katie Hayes #14 Shelly Delly is near, at this rate she’ll be born in Ikea

Had to alter it for it to work sorry guyzzzzzzz

Reactions: 4
Arr I need some help!! My thread suggestion got the most votes and I know I need to create a new thread but can I duck do it 😂😂😂 if someone can help me out please X
What was yours you keep mentioning it 🙈🥴🤣

@admin close please 🙈🤣 and check who got the most likes 🤣👍🏻 Thanks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.