Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeno them couples that just look like they never ever have sex and when ye find out they have a kid your shocked, that’s truff and diddy del 🤣 not one bit of chemistry together, Delo deffo sleeps in a suitcase in his walk in every night getting a spoon off Max

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Isnt no toes sister 21? Why would you want to go. Literally looks like she’s taken her 45 year old georgraphy teacher to a 6th formers leavers ball!
That’s exactly the look she was going for when she dressed him. Bet his eyes were on stalks all night surrounded by fit little 21 year old hotties. Not that any of them would give him a second glance anyway like.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve woken up thinking about how tit truff is at her job. I myself have fallen into the trap of wearing something I thought was nice on but photographed terribly (a la last nights mr blobby suit) - you’d think as someone who works in FaShIoN she would think about this 🤔
As for Delos get up I can only imagine she dressed him like that as it was some sort of punishment or deterrent for other women 😂
Works in fashion, you taking the piss? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah that pic of Delo and watch my eyebrows has made me go into early menopause - ovaries have shrivelled up into walnuts, vag like the Sahara 🌵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
bleeping hell. Only came on for a mooch. Why is Delo morphing into Claire Balding? Why is Truff a mahogany tit colour? And why hasn’t the poor lass been gifted an iron? The pink blazer actually haunts me, imagine her coming after you like a bleeping neon space hopper in that.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I recognise that slab back anywhere…
Despite the fact that I know she photoshops herself into a zsm, it takes my breath away every single time I see an actual proper photo of her
Just can’t believe she’s so brazen, uploads one looking the size of twig, ten mins later people see her looking the size of major oak tree trunk
(Same colour as well with that dirty fake tan)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s a proper sad case isn’t she, hates everything About how she looks, can preach about her tiger strips and marathons in 6 minutes. But when it comes down to it, Katie Jane is a miserabley unhappy racist homophobe.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
You've got to admire her confidence for:-
a. Leaving the house looking like that!
b. Going to a party where u know everyone will be talking about u!
c. Going to a party where u know everyone has the echo article in their WhatsApp along with snide comments.
d. Post pics on insta that other guests will see then turn up looking like a completely different person (double the size).

Edited to say I don't think there's anything wrong with her actual size she should own it and dress to suit. I do think there's something wrong with being an unapologetic racist though!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Cant get over the pictures. Cant get over Delo. His hair is actually a show. What has he done to himself. Defo does not suit the curtains. He just looks so simple. She has such a cheek to post anything.

I wish the girl who’s step she bounced down, in lockdown was it too, would get in touch with the Echo or anyone else who wants to bang on about ‘trolls’ because having an opinion, one that is strongly advised by the NHS NOT to drink when pregnant, and to be outed by the brandbreaking the law giving personal details out and then actually harassing her at her own house, I thinksomeone would be VERY interested in that story!

Also, is her cousin/sister Hollie pregnant? Why hasn’t she shared it and made it about her? Like she did with her hen do, with that unflattering angled photo of Hollie on the wedding- btw Hollie looked incredible and truff is just one jealous witch!

Reactions: 21
Ah that pic of Delo and watch my eyebrows has made me go into early menopause - ovaries have shrivelled up into walnuts, vag like the Sahara 🌵
I don’t think that’s Naomi’s fella. I think that’s Mason who is Prinny D’s boyfriend who is about 20 years younger than her because anyone around her age avoids the duck out of her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is supposed to be a makeup artist and has spelt it ‘lip barm’ instead of balm…

duck me. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
she looked awful the fact she went out with it creased she has no shame, the editing is shocking!
she’s the biggest liar ever “i’m ZSM” “i run 5k in 18mins” “i don’t drink when pregnant” “i’m not a racist/Homophobic/Troll” “i’m never hungover” any more lies anyone wants to add 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.