Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*To the tune of the Justin Timberlake classic ‘Sexy Back’*

🎼
She’s got a massive back!
(Yeah!)
She’s homophobic and a racist, FACT!
You’re nothing special, they talk behind your back!

I’ve got a rusty fridge!

You’re racist Kate!
We’ve seen your Twitter,
You should be ashamed!
You smell of chip fat and you’re a disgrace!
It’s just that carry on for Insta Fame?!

Take it to the wiki!

Come here girl
You Troll, be gone with it
Size of the back?!
ZSM
You Troll! be gone with it
Drinks on me (during pregnancy)
Let me see who you working with? #AD
Look at those fat tits?
You’re homophobic and vile
Pimp out your child
And get your unisex blazer on

Please apologise?
Please apologise?
Please apologise?
Please apologise?
Please apologise?
Please apologise?

She’s got a massive back!
She’s disgusting and don't know how to act
Apologise try an make up for the things you lack
This thread is blowing up, and that a fact!

Take them to the wiki! 🎶

Read the wiki. Pink button at the top of the page.
OMG,love it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha always on Truff. Naomi knows
Plight of her in that ‘over the sized’ monstrosity
She looks like she’s forgot the rest of her outfit
Still internally screaming at delos get up - can’t get the scene from Superbad out of my head when mclovin turns up with the fake I.D. and the waistcoat 🤡 that’s whathis mates group chat will be like behind his back

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Morning guys...up early this morning...I wonder what the weekend will bring us from this idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel bleeping embarrassed for her going out in that gigantic pink blazer that was creased to duck. I can’t get over it 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve woken up thinking about how tit truff is at her job. I myself have fallen into the trap of wearing something I thought was nice on but photographed terribly (a la last nights mr blobby suit) - you’d think as someone who works in FaShIoN she would think about this 🤔
As for Delos get up I can only imagine she dressed him like that as it was some sort of punishment or deterrent for other women 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve woken up thinking about how tit truff is at her job. I myself have fallen into the trap of wearing something I thought was nice on but photographed terribly (a la last nights mr blobby suit) - you’d think as someone who works in FaShIoN she would think about this 🤔
As for Delos get up I can only imagine she dressed him like that as it was some sort of punishment or deterrent for other women 😂
She doesn’t work in fashion, she doesn’t work full stop the useless oxygen thief 💅🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I love wet wet wet too ❤
Everyone laughs when I say that and that I went to see them about 5 years ago, because I’m 32 😂 loads of my mates don’t even know who they are🙈
I love all the older music tbh
I grew up with it my mums seen them so many times I would thrm to form again and take her ❤

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.