Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ

NEW MEMBERS/THREAD VIEWERS :

READ THE FUCKIN WIKI
(pink button at top of thread)

๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Letโ€™s hope she caves and apologises ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Who the duck am I kidding. Sheโ€™s gonna be off private soonโ€ฆ.shes gotta in need of free food by now ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Me checking my phone every morning to see whether truffs profile is still private:
Hahahaha kip of that

The bike riding with Oluv in her death trap trailer lasted long didn't it. Must have near killed Jane off that cycling she's never attempted it since ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hilarious that was her Mothers Day pressie hahah.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Letโ€™s hope she caves and apologises ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Who the duck am I kidding. Sheโ€™s gonna be off private soonโ€ฆ.shes gotta in need of free food by now ๐Ÿ‘€
I bet shes eating dried pasta from 2015 because shes too tight to pay for a takeaway. Grubby mare

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Me checking my phone every morning to see whether truffs profile is still private:
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

I reckon truff will say in future rambles,
Da trolls are stalking my family, booking My dads taxie on purpose to find out about me and ruin my life

Sheโ€™s that delusional and loves twisting everything, wouldnโ€™t put it past her the hog

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I read the wiki again this week, sheโ€™s built like Hev in Easties isnโ€™t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahaha delo in the trailer. Iโ€™ll never forget her lobbing proppet in the back of a trailer on her own when she was about 7 months old.
That was absolutely disgusting wasnโ€™t it. Remember she cropped the guidance so she didnโ€™t share the โ€˜not suitable for children under 12 monthsโ€™ part. Vile.

Reactions: 33
Hahaha delo in the trailer. Iโ€™ll never forget her lobbing proppet in the back of a trailer on her own when she was about 7 months old.
Ah Shocking weren't it girl looked so dangerous - but of course Olive loved it - was her favourite ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah Shocking weren't it girl looked so dangerous - but of course Olive loved it - was her favourite ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Tbf olive might of loved it as she wasnโ€™t squashed like a quaver. Iโ€™m still surprised they donโ€™t put her in the car seat all time ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 17
I used to be a lurker on this thread a while ago but stopped as it started moving too quick. However I had to come back to say I had a baby a few weeks ago and every time I sterilise his bottles, I get flashbacks of Kate not washing the bottles before sterilising them and moaning about the build up and how dirty it was getting. Poor Olive ๐Ÿ˜”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.