Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody follow the sweetlife_uk on insta, she does amazing sweet boxes but it’s raving about soft girls ring light from HB?? Gutted I love her sweet boxes but not no more 😡
I’ve just had a look, there’s no story about her 😉 I think you can still buy her sweet boxes

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thinking about registering my first bespoke
The only birth certificate I've ever seen is my own😂 do you still put your job? I was thinking what would people like truff put? Occupation - fat hole
Professional begger
Homophobic, racist, bully, pathological liar & professional victim for truff as her job

• Haha
Reactions: 15
KHM still pushing olive content as hard as she can. Use your kid as distraction, nicely done and not bleeping weird at all

Reactions: 14
Think this maybe one of the last ones I am waiting for. B&Q said they won’t be working with her if the claims are true but wouldn’t update me on the situation. I am not sure if anyone else has any more they are waiting on.

Here is another one.. I am speechless, I have never in my life been speechless but this racist, homophobic, vile, fat shaming, bullying Troll has made me speechless..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Morning gang 💨

I went out last night took it way too far and now I’m at work hanging out my arse. Catching up on this thread and just wanna say I am absolutely howling at the pics on the last thread I’ve got actual tears rolling down my face and my work colleagues think I’ve lost the plot because all they can see is me shaking at the desk trying to hold in my screams of laughter 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Scandiborn reply.

So Scandiborn don’t work with her and have no intentions of working with a homophobic racist bully. Well in Scandiborn ✌🏻
I’m proper embarrassed for her you know. All this effort to make herself look like she’s successful when my nana could technically get scandiborn codes as an affiliate.
Honestly as these threads go on the more convinced I am that she’s had a lobotomy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Think this maybe one of the last ones I am waiting for. B&Q said they won’t be working with her if the claims are true but wouldn’t update me on the situation. I am not sure if anyone else has any more they are waiting on.

Here is another one.. I am speechless, I have never in my life been speechless but this racist, homophobic, vile, fat shaming, bullying Troll has made me speechless..
What is with these companies hiring staff who can’t spell or use accurate grammar. That puts me off using them🤣 I’m a crank with stuff like that. So unprofesh 💅🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
KHM still pushing olive content as hard as she can. Use your kid as distraction, nicely done and not bleeping weird at all
She can try to distract as much as she likes but it won’t work. It’s all here for people to see exactly what she is.

Reactions: 8
Seen this on another thread. Have a look, Truff and take note for when you’re doxxing people as “trolls”for saying they don’t have a toilet in their utility.
Eurgh it’s like being at work, I’ll be happy if I never have to write processor and controller again.

it must be exhausting being the permanent victim like truff, I’ve got a family member like that who has now cut everyone off

Reactions: 14
Hi everyone,

My name is Grace aka Graceyloo and I am on your 'Wiki'.

Wasn’t going to post this but with everything going on I had to, I’m fed up of my name going through the mud.

I am the woman who Kate has been blaming everything on for ages now and I just wanted to come on and give the TRUTH. (Must warn u it is a like novel!) Ha

I had been a student of Kate’s many times over the years and I did use to go on her recommendations too.

So I was getting my hair done by Hollie and we did hire Delamere Group for a job (it wasn’t fake as Kate put it.) It was storage for a sensory room for our disabled son.

Anywho this started when I was getting my hair done, Katie came in to Hollies shop (Glam Girls) and we were all chatting away about Katies covid jab and she was showing us all Hollies flowers that she had bought for her (cause it was suppose to be hollies wedding day.)

Anyway I had a head full of foils but I noticed Katie looking me up and down a few times and giving me snotty looks which I thought was very odd but I chose to ignore it.

Next thing was I got a short message from Matt (Delamere Group) saying that my sons sensory playroom was cancelled immediately with no warning or proper explanation it was all very out of the blue.

It left us all let down and gutted.

My partner Craig, then mentioned to ask Matt, (from Delamere Group) to rebook it because we both really wanted them to do the work.
When I asked to rebook he basically said no, which again was very strange from a company because usually businesses do not want to lose custom and would like to rebook a job.
But still, a firm No.

They came back with odd excuse, They had no staff. Which confused us both.
Meanwhile Kate kept posting daily saying 'Delamere Group is working so hard' so the company had kept on working and doing jobs so we were very confused and a bit annoyed.

So I messaged Matt asking to purchase the blueprints that he had drawn for us off him as a surprise for my partner so we could build it together since they wouldn’t do it and Matt still said no, he couldn’t.

We all thought the whole situation was very suspicious and weird.

I couldn’t help but feel like myself had been personally attacked and I felt like me and my son were being discriminated.

Craig mentioned a theory to me that it was possibly because of Katie and her self esteem and she would of forced Matt to cancel my job because I am blonde and not bad looking woman(cringing at myself for that ha) and I don’t facetune or alter myself on pics. (Unless funny ones)

So because there was no explanation and Kates 'mean girl' behaviour towards me well it sort of made sense but it was just a theory.

Kate then went to London with Matt and her daughter and by what all her followers would of seen was an absolutely intoxicated Katie giving verbal abuse (bullying) to Matt on the train home. This was very sad to watch and we both felt so bad on Matt.

I was going to message Kate about it all but I believed that Katie would then send her legal team against me if I messaged her so I felt like an utter failure and very betrayed.

So unfortunately I felt defeated, humiliated and pathetic so I drank to numb myself and to drown my sorrows and so my mental health declined rapidly.

My sons mental health started to decline too.
He started self harming again, he would head butt so hard nearly knocking himself unconscious, he would head butt the floor and walls all these horrific incidents happened all because my son had no outlet for his sensory overloads.

Despite me trying everything to help and support him nothing was working.

It has been terrifying and I hadn’t slept properly from worry and stress and my weight declined to 7 stone and I developed an eating disorder.

I was in an awful place and I had even though that I had already eaten and drank but I hadn’t and then that affected my mental state more and my breast milk had dried up too from dehydration and that sent me over the edge.

All this stress made me not look after myself properly and it then made me lose my special breast feeding bond with my daughter.

This also had a massive negative effect on mine and Craig’s relationship.

My mental health spiralled a lot and out of control.

The depression kept getting worse so I went around to my friends house to have a few drinks and blow off steam from all the stress and to try and have a laugh.

My friend (who will not be named) was also depressed because her daughter had been struggling with her mental Heath too due to her daughter starving herself and self harming herself because she wants to be thin like the influencers she follows on Instagram.

So both very depressed and drunk helpless mothers spiralling and we believed at the time that it was all down to Katie Hayes and her behaviour then things got stupidly out of hand when it was suggested to make a fake account and message her. (I have now permanently deleted all my social media accounts)

It was very Idiotic and awful and I felt utterly disgusting and remorseful for all the hurt and pain that had been caused.

Even though at the time I thought I had justified reasons behind it, but it was wrong of me, I regret it and I am truly sorry.

I am not a hateful horrible person nor a bully but I was a very sad, desperate mother who was going through alot and going through a mental break down, which is no joke and I would never use my mental health for an excuse or make it up.

My partner Craig, had to take time off work because I was having suicidal thoughts and he had to watch me and take me to see professionals and help look after the kids because I was in a really bad way.

On the 15th September I plucked up the courage and apologised to Katie Hayes for my awful behaviour, many times.

I explained to her that her actions had bad consequences on my life and my family and it caused me to have a mental breakdown.

I explained that Katies behaviour had broken me and she didn’t care at all or show any empathy and called me a Troll.

I explained again that I was reacting to her awful actions towards my family and I was acting on stupid drunk retaliation and that I was sorry but she carried on repeating herself saying I needed professional mental help and even after me asking to meet up to talk to her face to face (with or without the police present to help her feel more comfortable around me) but again she kept just ignoring me and threatening me again, nothing was good enough and she still wouldn’t accept my apology.

Katie then messaged me on the 26th October 2021 saying she hasn’t forgotten and threatened me yet again.
I told her that I will contact the police if she carries on threatening me and my family and home but then she blocked me.

**So….I thought I would come on here and set the record straight I HAVE NOT been trolling Katie for years.

Me and my friend did it in retaliation for her spiteful behaviour towards me/us, we wouldn’t maliciously go out of our way to hurt someone and we both regret it and couldn’t be more sorry

*Also I have not been talking bad about her to her mother (if anything her mum was lovely and wished that I worked at Oh Darlin because she really liked me) we even went out for a ciggy together and chatted about our families, not one ill word was said, she’s lovely Meryl.

*Matt was hired by me and my partner Craig and we had a laugh when he was measuring up for our Autistic sons sensory room.

Matt was a lovely lad and booked us in for 14th June2021, me and Craig believed at the time that he was a decent lad.

*I also didn’t contact restaurants or brands she works with, these actions were not made by me or my friend.

*I have not been making multiple accounts and still messaging her because I’m over it now, I have healed and I’m getting alot stronger mentally and physically and I’m off all social media now because it was ruining my mind.

Months had passed and I hadn’t had any threats off Katie so I thought Katie had possibly forgiven me and moved on, however one of my friends called me 5th January 2022 and told me in a panic that Katie has plastered my face all over social media and the kids but blocked them out.

Craig and I were so shocked at this action towards us by Katie and there has been no need to put me up on her 180000 katie army page for her army to come harm us.

I have not been on social media since last year since I deleted my accounts due to my mental breakdown.

Katie is lashing out because she is still getting trolled by many people online and I can imagine she is blaming this all on me because she has been reported as being racist and a homophobe on Twitter and is looking for a scapegoat to distract her followers from her selfish 'entitled' behaviour.

I have been in contact with the police because even before then many of 'Katie's Army' have been threatening my home and family and the police have been investigating it further and luckily protecting us, we are still in contact with them and getting updates.

Anywho No matter how many times I tried to apologise to Katie I just kept getting abuse and threats back.

I am not a horrible person, I made a stupid mistake and I did own up to my actions and wanted to make things right.

I just wanted the truth to be put out there and do ask for people to know how truly sorry I am. It has taken a lot for me to post this because it is extremely personal so please no hate x

Thankyou for taking the time to read this and have a lovely weekend.

Grace X

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 167
I used to be a lurker on this thread a while ago but stopped as it started moving too quick. However I had to come back to say I had a baby a few weeks ago and every time I sterilise his bottles, I get flashbacks of Kate not washing the bottles before sterilising them and moaning about the build up and how dirty it was getting. Poor Olive 😔

This will forever be my favourite Truff moment 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.