Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally could have killed that child dragging her along in that trailer, I’ll never forget that. bleeping unhinged behaviour

Reactions: 39
There are so many things she has done wrong. Long before the tweets. The best part is that she claims she is working with so many brands and she’s actually not. She’s just doing that affiliate scheme. However, I think she should be blocked from doing it because of her behaviour.
Oh and when she goes on anout trolls not having a life and checking the site early- it’s because people work head. Hopefully you will realise what that is soon when you are stacking ‘your brand’ in the homes bargains!

Finally- love how she is slowly sneaking back on her profile using poor Olive as a get in to test the waters. You have still posted inappropriate tweets and NEED to be held accountable. What’s the point in teaching children about dangers of social media and what you put on line is out for everyone to see- you could be prosecuted if it is against the law!!! I want to get off this world.
Just waiting for her opinions on the PM parties- you did exactly the same thing!

Reactions: 52
There are so many things she has done wrong. Long before the tweets. The best part is that she claims she is working with so many brands and she’s actually not. She’s just doing that affiliate scheme. However, I think she should be blocked from doing it because of her behaviour.
Oh and when she goes on anout trolls not having a life and checking the site early- it’s because people work head. Hopefully you will realise what that is soon when you are stacking ‘your brand’ in the homes bargains!

Finally- love how she is slowly sneaking back on her profile using poor Olive as a get in to test the waters. You have still posted inappropriate tweets and NEED to be held accountable. What’s the point in teaching children about dangers of social media and what you put on line is out for everyone to see- you could be prosecuted if it is against the law!!! I want to get off this world.
Just waiting for her opinions on the PM parties- you did exactly the same thing!

She is just like Johnson. A liar that won’t be held accountable for their actions even though they know they’re in the wrong.

Bulldozing your way through life, thinking you’re untouchable, just like Johnson. It comes back to haunt you. There are so many lies that they don’t know what’s true and what isn't, and they are so obnoxious that they think they are untouchable. Denial of things that have gone on but you know it’s gone on but deny, deny, deny. Why when you know it has and you know it’s going to come out anyway. Own it. People would respect you more for just telling the bleeping TRUT

The obnoxious, lying, trolling, vile, homophobic, racist bullying has cost you a career and you’ve brought it all on yourself because if you said SORRY and didn’t have those arrogant, nasty, bullying ways about you and didn’t Troll people, you wouldn’t have to lie to everyone, including yourself, and we wouldn’t have anything to write about and you wouldn’t have 124 threads on here.

Surely you can see that if you changed, people wouldn’t have an opinion of you and we wouldn’t be having these conversation. Imagine convincing yourself you are being Trolled and you lied that much to people, convinced yourself when in fact you’re a Troll.

You threaten people with the Police. If I were you, I would be more worried about all the online information, of the Police knocking on my own door. Truff, you need to take responsibility, realise you have fucked a lot of people off, own it, apologise and get a bleeping life because before you know it, the child that saved you will have grown up and left home and you’ve missed it because you’re too busy worrying about this facade than the little family you have. It’s so pathetic it’s pitiful.

Happy Friday everyone, last day before we have a weekend off. Get yourselves a 🍷and enjoy the weekend. We deserve it after working all week..

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Scandiborn reply.

So Scandiborn don’t work with her and have no intentions of working with a homophobic racist bully. Well in Scandiborn ✌🏻
PAHAHAHAHAHAHA she is full on doing "collabs" and it's essentially Hello Dave again. bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Scandiborn reply.

So Scandiborn don’t work with her and have no intentions of working with a homophobic racist bully. Well in Scandiborn ✌🏻
So she's buying all the Scandiborn toys and pretending they're gifts, what a bellend!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Scandiborn reply.

I feel ashamed for her, this is absolutely pathetic isn’t it. The fact they have even said about her using AFF links.

These firms that haven’t got back to people are probably still trying to find her. The amount of companies saying they don’t work with her. I think she needs help. Truff, you’re Trolling yourself now.

Truff - I am Jackanory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I feel ashamed for her, this is absolutely pathetic isn’t it. The fact they have even said about her using AFF links.

These firms that haven’t got back to people are probably still trying to find her. The amount of companies saying they don’t work with her. I think she needs help. Truff, you’re Trolling yourself now.

Truff - I am Jackanory
I know. And she’s so quick to say to people “do you need help” it’s her that needs generally genuine help. All these reply’s need to go in the wiki so everyone can see the lengths she’ll go to, to make out she’s doing better than everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know. And she’s so quick to say to people “do you need help” it’s her that needs generally genuine help. All these reply’s need to go in the wiki so everyone can see the lengths she’ll go to, to make out she’s doing better than everyone else.
That is another thing about Truff that pisses me off. Why, why do this to yourself. Is there nothing that embarrasses her? Is there no pride or dignity?

That she thinks she is a cut above everyone else and we are a piece of tit to her because she has all these collabs, that we are all below her and she’s doing this.

Truff, the only person Trolling you, is you..

Hoppy? Is that you? 🧐
I keep getting asked this, I’m definitely not this hoppy person. I don’t know why people think I am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hold on.. We can shop at Pretty Little Thing again 😀

Good luck trying to find her PLT if the last couple of Companies are anything to go by..
Don’t jump the gun narnachops, until they confirm that they will not be gifting this homophobic racist bullying twit anything ever again, hang fire until then x

Reactions: 14
Don’t jump the gun narnachops, until they confirm that they will not be gifting this homophobic racist bullying twit anything ever again, hang fire until then x
It doesn’t look good though does it. I feel genuinely embarrassed for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That is another thing about Truff that pisses me off. Why, why do this to yourself. Is there nothing that embarrasses her? Is there no pride or dignity?

That she thinks she is a cut above everyone else and we are a piece of tit to her because she has all these collabs, that we are all below her and she’s doing this.

Truff, the only person Trolling you, is you..

I keep getting asked this, I’m definitely not this hoppy person. I don’t know why people think I am.
What collabs 🤣 none of these companies know who she is 🤣 has that agency got back yet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It doesn’t look good though does it. I feel genuinely embarrassed for her.
Everyone is embarrassed for her. She’s got no pride, dignity or any self respect, she’s nothing but a homophobic, racist, pathological lying bullying twit, and her family and that little weenie excuse of a man are just as bad as her.

That’s what I mean, what collabs?

I haven’t been in touch with an agency. I didn’t even know she had one.
Sorry I’ve got mixed up, I’ve defo read someone has let the agency know about the twit. Im sure its an agency that passes companies the gifted stuff to her, something like that.

Any of you trolls know what that agency is called. The one she tagged on a photo of oluv

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anybody follow the sweetlife_uk on insta, she does amazing sweet boxes but it’s raving about soft girls ring light from HB?? Gutted I love her sweet boxes but not no more 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like the toys that scandiborn do the nice wooden ones but i’d never buy them for my son because I thought they were working with truff, I’ll be buying him birthday and Christmas toys from there now I know fat tits isn’t involved with them

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she’s with The CC Collective. They haven’t posted about her since April 2020 though 🥴 Tara May seems to be their IT girl at the moment, they post when she has a new brand deal.

THMs last one was Silk Fred.

Reactions: 10
Thinking about registering my first bespoke
The only birth certificate I've ever seen is my own😂 do you still put your job? I was thinking what would people like truff put? Occupation - fat hole
Professional begger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.